15 yrs ago

lemon & passionfruit Butter

lemon and passionfruit butter.
will need about 12 passionfruits.
4 eggs, beaten, strained
3/4 cup of castor sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
125g butter, chopped
1 cup passionfruit pulp, omit passionfruit pulp if you want just plain lemon butter.
combine all ingredients in top half of double saucepan or in heatproof bowl.Stir over simmering water until mixture thickly coats the back of a wooden spoon. Pour into hot sterilised jars; seal when cold. Makes about 3 cups.

Don’t leave the stove while preparing these receipes i learnt through trial & error, it could easily curdle.
I have receipes for citrus spread, dark plum spread, banana spread, lemon ginger spread, lemon & lime spread, orange passionfruit butter. Just let me know. Enjoy.

2,261 comments 54 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs ago

Lemon & Passionfruit Butter is a tasty combination of lemon and passionfruit flavors. In this time, Sanitarium has grown from a small food factory to a global supplier of health foods.

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

`Bumping` or `bump` is just pushing a forum topic to the top of the list again…..

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

`Bumping` or `bump` is just pushing a forum topic to the top of the list again…..

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

BA BUMP!

Time this was restarted…..

nice BQ ! I knew there had to a food / recipe thread..
    i guess the post by Viva is what did this?

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

BA BUMP!

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

BA BUMP!

• 12 yrs, 12 mths ago

BA BUMP!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.