RainbownerdsPlatinumRainbownerds
Platinum
1 mth, 2 wks ago

Led light therapy recommendation

Hi beauties,

Has anyone tried Kahlia skin led light therapy mask or peppy co LED Light Therapy Mask V2.

Or even another other brands with results

Thanks

24 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 1 mth ago

Hey girls,
    I’ve been using the Kahlia Skin LED mask for a few months now and I love it. I’ve seen a huge improvement in my skin, it’s also TGA approved which is great to know. Myer also stocks the brand.
    Highly recommend.

• LadyLolaPlatinumLadyLola
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

Great Topic,I’m watching this thread with great interest as I would love to try LED Therapy but need to know more before I splurge.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

99696198-2-C21-414-C-94-E9-3-B1-CC5-E48755

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Check out Adore Beauty and CurrentBody for reviews.

Omnilux and Lightstim are leaders in the field.

• RainbownerdsPlatinumRainbownerds
      Platinum
      1 mth, 2 wks ago

Thanks will do, also thinking about the foreo ufo

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

@Rainbownerds,

I love FOREO but when it comes to LED therapy, I’d personally invest in masks or panels that have larger treatment areas and higher mW/cm².

You don’t need to pay for bells and whistles, unless of course, you want to!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I can’t seem to reply as all my text keeps disappearing

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Yes I am so interested in the response to this and had a couple of good ones re LED Wands

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I’m using the Omnilux Contour LED Face Mask and enjoying it so far. I have only been using it for a few weeks, I’ll write a review for it once I’m a couple of months into using it, apparently you start seeing really good results after the 5 week mark.

Platinum
      1 mth, 2 wks ago

My friend told me that is a good one, cant wait to read your review

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

@Rainbownerds, I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and I’m noticing my skin does look better, more plump maybe – sounds strange writing that but there is a noticeable difference.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Not me.

Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

Actually not the peppy co as can no longer find it on their website

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

16-A14677-B666-42-E8-AD56-D26199-D22357

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

31-ACAE71-6372-42-F4-BF3-D-22-FA0-F7-FB6-FA

Platinum
        1 mth, 2 wks ago

I will look into it thanks

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

@Lucy16 – sounds like you really know your stuff. Thanks for all this info, it is very interesting

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

@RINNY, you are welcome! More than joules you should take note of the device’s irradiance (power density).

Omnilux and Currentbody (Both made by the same manufacturer) officially publish that their masks’ power densities are 30mW/cm²; however, Omnilux had their mask lab tested and it measured at 40 mW/cm². Currentbody haven’t had their mask’s power density measured but it should be similar to the Omnilux as they are manufactured by the same company.

The higher the power density the less time the session takes.

My RejuvaliteMD lamp has LEDs that measure 100mW/cm² and I use it for 5 minutes at a time. The joules dose for the Rejuvalite MD is 30J/cm²

I love both my devices and I swear I get better sleep after using them!

There are so many great websites out there devoted to the science behind LED therapy!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I appreciate all the information you have shared and find it really helpful -Thank you Lucy16

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Happy to help! Check out deals on auction sites and CB during sales.

Also explore RF gadgets!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.