2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Jo Loves now available through Adore Beauty.

When Jo Malone launched her new fragrance brand Jo Loves, I waited impatiently for it to arrive in Australia.

I am beyond excited that it’s now available through Adore Beauty.

You can buy the fabulous fragrance paintbrushes here.

On a side note, Zara’s fragrances were created by Jo Malone and smell quite delightful!

What’s your favourite Jo Malone scent? At the risk of sounding tragic, I love Lime, Basil and Mandarin.

11 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

New to me. I need to test a new fragrance first. Bit of a fussy one I am.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Has anyone used this yet?

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

This is the first time I have heard of Jo Loves.

I have to agree with you @Lucy16 with Lime, Basil and Mandarin being a favourite scent.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I like Wood Sage & Sea Salt.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Who is joloves

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi Ray_jay,

Are you familiar with the Jo Malone fragrance brand?

Jo Malone sold her eponymous brand to Estée Lauder in 1999, leaving the brand in 2006 and launched Jo Loves in 2011.

I was eagerly awaiting the Australian launch for years and I’m excited the brand is finally available on the Australian market! 😊

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I found adore beauty a bit glitchy to use when it came to claiming their offers and I wasn’t impressed when I thought I was meant to receive the ‘free gift’ but it didn’t come in my parcel!! I rang but they said to put in ANOTHER order and they will send it in that. : ?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Same thing happened to me. They said make another $150 order to get. I’m like rude

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

It might be worth screenshotting your cart contents including the free gifts maybe?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.