Beauty ObsessionPlatinumBeauty Obsession
Founding Member
Platinum
14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Jemma Cosmetics

I read yesterdays article on Jemma visiting the BH team and read that Jemma has been a BH member for some time. I was wondering whether the jemma range was going to be featured on the BH site? Sharna I’ve seen your facebook page about bringing jemma products back to Priceline. How funny that your page was the topic of discussion yesterday!

47 comments 32 voices

Replies

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 7 mths ago

Dear Goldenbutterfly,
    sorry for that response hon haven`t really been on the forums for a few days. When I am feeling better will have to check out k-mart myself. Thank-you very much for your sweet merry christmas comment and hope you had a wonderful christmas with lots of presents of course. I wish you a wonderful new year filled with many blessings.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Elle09PlatinumElle09
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hey there lovely Flutter,
    Yep, K-Mart!! I got a shock too when I see her gorgeous lovely things there!!!
    Merry Christmas to you too sweetie…you deserve a brilliant one,
    Much love and big hugs,
    Goldenbutterfly xoxo

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 7 mths ago

Dear Goldenbutterfly,
    I didn`t know it was in k-mart hon thanks for that I will check it out next time I am there to buy a pot plant.
    Merry Christmas hon.
    With love and gloss,
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Elle09PlatinumElle09
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi girls, Just had a look at the new range of Jemma cosmetics in K-Mart today!!!! Love them! I`m going to try some of stuff out in the new year! It looks brilliant! xoxo

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Dear BO and Elmo,
    today I received the new mineral range bronzer. The black and gold packaging is gorgeous and the powder looks so fine and beautiful. I have placed it into my christmas hamper to have something to look forward too. I am going to email her now while doing posts to thank Jemma for sending it for me and so quickly too and at her dime she truly is a lovely young lady and wish her nothing but the best for her.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Dear Elmo,
    she really is a gem and hubby will be sending my christmas card to her today as I am feeling a bit ughhh. I am a walking Websters dictionary full of words aren`t I? he he
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

• ElmoPlatinumElmo
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Ooh I`m tempted now to check out her range. She definitely sounds like a lovely person. The only product of hers I ever tried was a bronzer – and it was terrible! But might check her stuff out and see what the new products are like…

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Dear BO,
    I forgot also the marie claire comes with a loreal colour riche stars and I was given the mag with the Claudia schiffer one in 709 Bronze.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Beauty ObsessionPlatinumBeauty Obsession
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh I love the sounds of the Marie Claire vouchers. I`ll be buying a lot of mags this month. I guess plenty of reading material when I go away over the Christmas break. I can`t resist a beauty bargain. Thanx for letting us know. I`m sure word will get around about this offer even if it`s posted in a different thread. Thanx again flutter 🙂

• flutterPlatinumFlutter
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Dear BO,
    I forgot to say your very welcome and also the Marie Claire has 4 vouchers that go over 4 weeks like buy one lip gloss get another free then the next week get a foundation 20% off and perfume bottles up to 30% off. It””s for great products too like Borjois, revlon, manicare and the list goes on. I am aware I have put this in the wrong section but I thought while we were on the topic I would let you know of the latest.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.