16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Invisible Zinc Range

I recently purchased an Invisible Zinc tinted daywear in light. It says to apply after cleansing and to either wear it alone or under makeup. I just found it to be a little too drying on my skin type to wear alone. Does anyone else wear this? Should I apply moisturiser underneath this? I do like the colour and am confident that it will provide me with adequate sun protection.

666 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

I love this product Rose. I`ve had a sample earlier this year from a magazine, & have had no irritation or reaction at all. I made sure I got MC magazine to get myself a new one for this summer. I wonder what is causing the reaction, ingredient wise for you? I have quite sensitive skin myself, but this causes no reaction on me

I`m the same, i`ve used it before (a couple of years ago) and it didn`t irritate my skin, however it was really greasy and quite dark on me. I`m not sure if they`ve changed the formula maybe. If you want to keep using it maybe put a primer underneath so it`s not directly on your skin?

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

I love this product Rose. I`ve had a sample earlier this year from a magazine, & have had no irritation or reaction at all. I made sure I got MC magazine to get myself a new one for this summer. I wonder what is causing the reaction, ingredient wise for you? I have quite sensitive skin myself, but this causes no reaction on me

I`m the same, i`ve used it before (a couple of years ago) and it didn`t irritate my skin, however it was really greasy and quite dark on me. I`m not sure if they`ve changed the formula maybe. If you want to keep using it maybe put a primer underneath so it`s not directly on your skin?

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m really disappointed Linda, cos I otherwise really like it. The colour is perfect for me. I`ll leave it a few days and try it again.

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m really disappointed Linda, cos I otherwise really like it. The colour is perfect for me. I`ll leave it a few days and try it again.

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 10 yrs, 5 mths ago

Bumping up this older thread rather than starting a new one…..

I got a sample tube of Invisible Zinc tinted daywear (light) with Marie Claire magazine. The colour is good for me (surprisingly), but OUCH it itches me. My skin was feeling quite irritated and sensitive last night. From reading the reviews, it seems like I`m not the only one.
    Did anyone else pick up a sample of this? What are your thoughts?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.