beautyheavenPlatinumBeautyheaven
Platinum
14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Inika Cosmetics

Has anyone tried this brand of cosmetics? I think they are recently new on the market and are an organic brand. Just wanting to know people’s thoughts. Thanks.

26 comments 32 voices

Replies

• GoddessMagickPlatinumGoddessMagick
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 5 mths ago

can you access tvsn online or with a set top box or is it just on pay tv?

• Beauty BeePlatinumBeauty Bee
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Inika have a show on TVSN tomorrow if anybody is interested.

Cheers
    BB

• melmekoPlatinumMelmeko
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 5 mths ago

I nearly got the primer from that site as I really needed a new primer and have been waiting for the last two weeks to find a good price on one, I can`t believe I only just ordered the smashbox one just a couple of days ago, I am spewing now, oh well mabey next time 🙁

• Nickyb82PlatinumNickyb82
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 5 mths ago

If anyone is interested…

Iif you join the site `brands exclusive` site you can buy an Inika starter kit for just under $60 including postage. They also have primer, shadow kits and brushes on sale. Huge bargain!!

• HoohaPlatinumHooha
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 7 mths ago

BUMP

I am really keen to try the new Inika liquid foundation,has anyone used it yet?

• makeupcrazedPlatinumMakeupcrazed
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Just had a look at Inikas new look website and it looks good. They have some new products and new colours.

Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Shopaholicshell – I have used their foundation and I have oily skin. I really like their foundations and have never had any trouble with it changing colour. TVSN have a good return policy where you can return it within 30 days and receive a full refund (except postage) it certainly would be worth considering.

Cheers
    BB

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

I`ve been umming and ahhing on a purchase since seeing this range on TVSN yesterday and today! I`ve had problems with mineral makeup changing colour on me though – going orange. I`m wondering if I`d have the same problem with this range. Ladies with oily skin – have you used this range without trouble or colour change?

Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 10 mths ago

Inika has upgraded their website ………………………. looks good

Cheers
    BB

Founding Member
    Platinum
    12 yrs, 10 mths ago

TVSN has a special at the moment on Inika products and some of them are two for the price of one. https://www.itvsn.com.au/include/sweb.dll/category?category=73141&site_id=ITVSN

Cheers
    BB

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.