11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Increase your hair know-how! Live forum chat with an Aveda ambassador!

If you’ve got some niggling haircare queries that you need answered, like, yesterday, then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Be it looks that you’re dying to recreate, or a product you just don’t know how to use, we’re lucky enough to have Aveda Education Manager Josh Barnett on hand to answer all the erm, hairy… questions.

Plus, we’ve got some awesome Aveda hair styling packs to give away!

The chat will take place on Thursday June 28th from 6.30pm – 7.30pm in this thread. Feel free to submit your questions now if you know you can’t make it, otherwise we look forward to seeing you here on the 28th!

xx

356 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

Yeah Sugar I just received my pack too….the same 6 different styling products!! Cant wait to read about the products so I can use them.
    Thanks again BH!!! Feeling so spoilt 3 packages in one week is AMAZING 🙂

I was lucky enough to win a pack. It came last week and it is simply stunning. I have only used a few products and I am in love the volume spray is just awesome:)

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hi ladies,
    to let everyone know, these were the products we got sent to help with our looks. They were fantastic, the hairspray works a treat

i received the same 6 products in a pack, yay :))

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow thanks Coconal, I think I was just as wowed by everyone’s comments lol. I hope everyone is inspired to try new things with their hair, all of my styles took less than 5mins each so I’m not so scared to try now.

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Okay, just read through most of it, great tips and lovely looks, ladies.

JodiB, you totally wowed me with your looks, and you’re also really pretty! You’ve inspired me to do some new things with my hair!

MuM, you have such long, gorgeous hair, I commented on the other thread about your DIY ombre but I just have to say it again, it was really beautifully done!

And to the others, lovely looks, love it all!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for all the helpful tips Josh! Sorry I couldn’t make it in the end for the forum chat. Hope everyone had fun, and congrats to the prize winners.

Love the amazing hair inspirations, you all have lovely locks!

I can’t wait to check out the new salon at Burswood, Perth. Maybe I should also book a night’s stay to go all out! 🙂 Love Aveda’s natural products!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Ooh, wasn’t able to come on last night but I’m going to be reading through this to see what I missed out on!

Big congratulations to all the ladies who won a prize, well done, beauties!

I’ve had a quick look through and there are some stunning hairspirations here, you ladies are so talented!

Also think it was so nice of Josh to come in early to answer our questions! 🙂

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Certainly was Kathryn 🙂 there was lots of great advice from Josh and tips from BHers.

I still haven’t read through all the posts but am looking forward to seeing what Josh advised me on my question.

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Another question Josh! A friend of mine curled my hair with her slim straightener, but I can’t work out how to do it without (a) ripping hair out or (b)getting stuck in my cord, contorting my wrist around. I loved the way my hair looked in this picture!

Dorme check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjHarZgVpfo it shows you how to use a straightener to achieve curls and is so SO easy once you get the hang of it. Just remember not to use to much hair per curl or it won’t be as effective 🙂

Thanks Zaralis, I’ll definitely give this a go!

Congrats to all the spot prize winners, I’ve learnt a heap tonight. Thank BH and Josh!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Another question Josh! A friend of mine curled my hair with her slim straightener, but I can’t work out how to do it without (a) ripping hair out or (b)getting stuck in my cord, contorting my wrist around. I loved the way my hair looked in this picture!

WINNER!
    dorme! I love your cute pics and your awesome tips! Just for that you’re going to get an Aveda pack with love and BH! Enjoy!

Liv xx

Oh wow! I get dragged shopping and come home to see I’ve won a lovely prize! Thank-you so so much Liv!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

dorme looks super pretty! Love it 😛

Totally agree! And I love the dress too, its gorgeous! Thanks for sharing dorme! =)

Thanks DD and Muser! I can’t squish myself into that dress anymore! So sad.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.