2 months, 1 w ago

Important: Your beautyheaven account

Have you heard the news?

The new beautyheaven website is almost here!

But in order to get this fancy new site up and running, there is something important you need to know.

You will NOT be able to log in to your beautyheaven account from Thursday 23rd of September until Tuesday 5th October.

This means:

-No reviews can be submitted

-No forum entries can be posted

-No comments on articles

-No regular competition entries (there won’t be any posted this way either)

-Best in Beauty voting will still be available and able to complete without logging in

beautyheaven.com.au will still be there for you to read and explore, but anything you need to be logged in for will be off limits temporarily.

This is just while we work away in the background to bring you the exciting new beautyheaven!

And don’t worry; there will still be plenty of fun going on…

During this time head to the beautyheaven Instagram and Facebook for daily surprises and sneak peeks as we countdown the day to relaunch!

It’s going to be one BIG celebration.

See you there!

xx

253 comments 62 voices

Replies

• 4 days, 2 hrs ago

How do you start a new topic now?

• 4 days, 2 hrs ago

Hi Gaylevo, you click on topics then categories and then create new thread within whichever category you choose! It’s all very confusing!

• 4 days, 2 hrs ago

Please fix the bugs sooner than later, everyone has had issues, why did you tamper with something that wasn’t broke?

• 4 days, 1 hr ago

New ownership I suspect but staff are doing the best they can. We need to be patient!

• 1 w ago

Anyone had their reviews published recently? How long did it take to get published?

• I uploaded a stack of reviews on 13 November & they were just published. As the others recommended, you have to check your points or check the reviews pages to see if they’re there.

• It’s very hard to tell, with no points tally, unless you notice what your balance is and then it goes up, otherwise its really tricky

• 4 days, 2 hrs ago

This SAE! Until it’s sorted, I’m not posting reviews and given how long we’ve been locked down in Victoria, I have many products to review!

• GeeJ I submitted a review on Monday, I think and it took all week to be published. The annoying thing is you don’t get a notification that it’s been published so you have to keep checking the product to see if it’s been submitted or going into your account and checking your points to see if they have been added. Both time consuming and a pain. This new site is good in some ways but a lot of the old features are missed by many of us.

• 1 w, 2 days ago

Hi everyone 👋 So pleased the avatar is much easier to load. I feel accomplished for the day having a pic. I originally had another Gisele pic from way back when. Thought I’d keep her 😇

• 1 w, 2 days ago

I am liking the new website! but there is a few glitches, still trying to get my head around everything.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

I haven’t received the newsletter in years, and now I finally do! Yay!

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

I received my first bh newsletter today.

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

still no emails sadly, i was hoping this would be fixed by the time the rewards room opened, otherwise we wont know exactly what is going on

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Where do I find “My Account” now. I have looked at FAQs but no luck. I want to get an update on my Reward Points.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Still missing some of the old features of the old website, like being able to filter the kind of product when you are looking for something specific. Atm you have to scroll through all the list, maybe this will be brought back too.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Oh, God – I SO agree, @RalucaP! The PRODUCT REVIEWS tab is useless – I never used this before the revamp either. When you use ALL BRANDS to find the brand, some brands have hundreds of products to scroll through.

On PRODUCT REVIEWS & brands’ pages, the “Sort by popularity” filter doesn’t work: products with no reviews might appear before a product with multiple reviews. Sorting by latest, popularity, or price isn’t very helpful. I wish we had the old filter for product type, like mascara/eyeliner, shampoo &c.

The 🔍 SEARCH box is your best bet: typing in the brand & exact product name usually gives the right product if you want to upload a review; otherwise, type in “maybelline lipstick” or “rimmel foundation” to narrow down the results.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

Maybe you can help me Misfortune8 I cannot for the life of me find my points” I can see my my profile, but not my full account. I’ve looked through the beautorium and made a Wishlist, but can’t see how many points I have.
        I may have to log out and in again. It’s not accessible for me, as you previously suggested to another beauty, to tap at the right hand of the screen. It’s driving me NUTS.
        Edit: I’ve finally worked it out. I did, indeed have to log out and back in again. >

• 1 w, 1 day ago

Glad you found it, @Margaret322. I noticed that the RR pages don’t show our points anymore, too. ☹

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.