1 month, 1 w ago

Important: Your beautyheaven account

Have you heard the news?

The new beautyheaven website is almost here!

But in order to get this fancy new site up and running, there is something important you need to know.

You will NOT be able to log in to your beautyheaven account from Thursday 23rd of September until Tuesday 5th October.

This means:

-No reviews can be submitted

-No forum entries can be posted

-No comments on articles

-No regular competition entries (there won’t be any posted this way either)

-Best in Beauty voting will still be available and able to complete without logging in

beautyheaven.com.au will still be there for you to read and explore, but anything you need to be logged in for will be off limits temporarily.

This is just while we work away in the background to bring you the exciting new beautyheaven!

And don’t worry; there will still be plenty of fun going on…

During this time head to the beautyheaven Instagram and Facebook for daily surprises and sneak peeks as we countdown the day to relaunch!

It’s going to be one BIG celebration.

See you there!

xx

82 comments 55 voices

Replies

• 5 days, 7 hrs ago

Hi beauties, I am quite confused about the points. I can only see the total , when we were using the old website there was a feature there where we were told how many points were added for what task. Can’t see it under the new one. How do I know what review was published or not ?

• 4 days, 18 hrs ago

They’re still tweaking the site, RalucaP. We can’t see our itemised points yet. For the moment, you have to resort to the hard yakka of checking the product page to see if your review is there.

• 1 w, 2 days ago

I’ve noticed that I’ve been downgraded to Gold when I was previously Platinum before the change. How long do I have to wait for that to be changed?

Also, will we have the option of favouriting items and articles again? I had things previously saved that made it easy to keep track of articles that I liked to refer to and had products saved that I wanted to try or remember to review.

And will notifications be a thing again? They were ever so handy

• 1 w, 1 day ago

G’day, Kimbabubble! Long time, no see! Didn’t you have a birthday a few days ago? Happy Birthday!

Kireina & Kimbabubble: Bh has mentioned that this is a temporary glitch & they’re working to fix it, so sit tight.

• Yes, I haven’t been on in a while. Started seeing a dermatologist and basically had to overhaul everything I use. And haven’t had a chance to review products yet.

What a memory. Yes, my birthday was on Sunday. 29 now.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

I have also been demoted from platinum to gold level😢I hope it’s just a glitch!

• 1 w, 3 days ago

Well I just tried to log into this new website and my attempt failed so I had to go and say ‘ forgot password’ then used my old password to get in. What a joke, not happy.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

Did you receive an email from BH beforehand about resetting your password Am1851?
      I received an email about a week ago, welcoming me back to the site and asking that I reset my password before logging in. (Same as you, I just used my previous one).
      I assume they’ve been asking everyone to “reset” their passwords for security purposes.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Good share. glad to see this informative discussion.

• 2 wks ago

Probably a dumb question, but how do we find our point balance. It use to be so clear on the old site and now I can’t find it for the life of me.

• 2 wks ago

Hi, did anyone work out how to add a profile photo? Thank you xo

• 1 w, 6 days ago

I found the feature of uploading avatar on the ‘My account’ just below the rewards points.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

I just tried to upload my Avatar and when I click on the icon to do so it doesn’t work. Will try again over the weekend.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Yup , I know for some reason, it won’t allow you to change profile pic when you click on the icon , you need to click below the icon where it says ‘Upload photo’ or ‘Change’. It shows a popup box where you can select the photo from you device and upload it.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Ok I was wrong lol. You have to click on the writing not the icon.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Ya , I don’t know why they didn’t enable the feature where you can just click on the icon … It’s confusing lol …

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Thanks so much for mentioning this for us to see as many of us have been waiting for this feature to be available and many have asked.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

No worries. Always a pleasure. It was not there when I went in yesterday. It must be some new feature they just enabled today. It magically appear to me when I went there today. I am glad I can change my profile avatar now.

• 2 wks ago

Hi RalucaP, you do it through Gravatar linked to a WordPress account. Upload your pic and then add BH’s URL under WEBSITES. Hope that helps!

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Glad to read this good information.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Yes, I have heard the news, and this very moment I am browsing around the new website. I need a little time to get used to the new layout. Some of the changes I love, some of the changes I’m more 🙁 – and for the rest, I need a little more time to adjust.

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

New website but still we are getting SPAM. I thought this would have been fixed at the same time.

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

Glad to be back on! Can’t wait to see the new changes – hoping less spam for one 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.