16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Illuminizers

Heya!
I’m thinking about trying some illumizing cream on my face, but want to get some opinions on what people think of it. Is it worth it or not?
Do you put it on under foundation as a moisturizer or whats the deal??
Thanks 🙂

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

I agree with Beauty Guru, BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is awesome!! I love it for highlighting the cheek bones. I also use Revlon skinlights which I mix with my foundation- it looks great in photos.

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Oh I forgot Benefit High Beam and Moon Beam!

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I absolutely wouldn`t want to live without illuminators and highlighters! I love them and they really take your look up a notch. My favourite liquid one is BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector. It`s supposed to be a moisturising lotion but I only use it on my cheeks and cheekbones. I pop it on over foundation but under blush etc. I also love Revlon Skinlights powder, I always pat it on with my finger gently over my cheekbones and browbones. Other great highlighters include Napoleon Gleamer Pallette, and Clinique, Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown all make lovely Shimmer Brick type things. But the BECCA is my fave!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I mix mine with my foundation – gives a nice glow and you can mix as much or as little for differenet effect. I used to use the Revlon Skinlights one but recently started using the Rimmel illuminating skin primer – the one in a small tube – the colour seems to suit my skin tone better.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I think it can make you look pretty and like your skin is glowing. I use one my Red Earth, and mix it with my moisturiser or foundation.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i mix mine with my foundation sometimes and when i`m not wearing foundation i mix it with my moisturizer. i use revlon skin lights, it`s really nice and i actully use it on my body sometimes too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.