16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i want my hair to grow

i would like my hair to grow really quick, but it just wont. can anyone suggest anything to help?

24 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Trim your hair every 3 months Eat friut and veges.They are the best for your hair.Also protein such as eggs chicken and fish Protein is known to speed the growth of your hair.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Trim your hair every 3 months Eat friut and veges.They are the best for your hair.Also protein such as eggs chicken and fish Protein is known to speed the growth of your hair.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Silica keeps it strong, stops breakages so you get to keep all that new growth

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

what do you mean with “”orange juice””? does it make your hair grow faster? Girls, how about vitamins or biotin? I`ve heard people saying that they helps your hair grow faster.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

what do you mean with “”orange juice””? does it make your hair grow faster? Girls, how about vitamins or biotin? I`ve heard people saying that they helps your hair grow faster.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

orange juice

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.