16 yrs, 6 mths ago

I love metallics!

I do. I love them.
I’m an eyeshadow fiend.
Especially for a night out. But are they okay for day too?
Even if they’re subtle.
And what kinds are the best?

x Olivia

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

i think the light ones are best for day, such as silver, ect, or even a metallic cream, go very pretty to and are perfect for daytime to

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think if your using metallic eyeshadow, the shimmery powder metallics are best for day wear, and the cream or liquid eyeshadow metallics are pretty for the nighttime 🙂
    I love cream ones in pastel metallic colours like pink, blue or gold for night wear.And a nice line of liquid eyeliner on the upper eyelid close to the lashline, with black mascara if it suits you. It makes your eyes realllllly stand out and look sexy 😉

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

hhmmm, I d love a silver stylish handbag-Im keen on metallics too.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I am 34 years old and I still love my shimmers and glitters too, I live anything that makes me sparkle, lol.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

Of course you can do wear it by day. Especially now that it`s summer. For some reason mettalics, especially gold reminds me of cleoptra.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

i just love my bling < metallics >

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I love metalics too, especialy at night time! The bobbi brown copact sounds really great eastgirl.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I just saw the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick eyeshadow yesterday. Great shades, about 5-6 shades to a compact, about $80 rrp, very shimmery and the earthy tones can also be used as a bronzer. I think they would also be OK for day, depending on your colouring and occupation.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Its up to your style .. your all saying you go for the subtle looks .. WHY! be urself ..

Im in school and i wear every colour of the rainbow… i use shimmer white right up to my eyebrow .. then i use a bright colour at the end to match my clothing or jewellery .. any colour is good for any time .. i personally think if you feel like being sexy use black and white and the more bright colours for day to day life .. eyeshadow is what shows off your personality.. i have seen soooo many people looking like crap for doing it wrong, but i have three sisters who taught me plus ive learnt stuff from beauty magazines ..

Neve ever ever ever ever ever ever use eyeshadow without mascara or i will personally jump through your computer screen and force you to wear it .. It looks terrible without it unless you have long jet black lashes .. which people rarely do..

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love pink green and blue on my eyes

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.