8 mths, 4 wks ago

How to Create a New Forum Thread

This thread is now updated. With the site revamp, it’s now too easy & this explanatory thread is no longer necessary.

Scroll to the bottom of “Latest Activity” to find the “Create New Topic” box & fill it in!

image host

26 comments 11 voices

Replies

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

There’s a new “Create New Topic” box at the bottom of the “Latest Activity” page! It looks like this thread is no longer needed!

Yay!

Thanks, Bh!

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

Bump for @JuJu47 & @Amsha.

@Svetlcxi
    is a spammer, so I didn’t want to reply on the other thread.

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

Wonderful M8, have managed to creat a new chat. Thanks so much. Slowly but surely I am coming to grips with this new site. Look forward to more help every now and then.

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

Another bump for Normap & Margi.

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

Bump for Normap. The forum wouldn’t let me post the link directly. 🙁

• 8 mths, 3 wks ago

Good Information to create a new forum discussion.

• 8 mths, 3 wks ago

thanks for that info, very helpful.

• 8 mths, 3 wks ago

Hi misfortunate8, thanks for all the advise that you give out. Can you please tell me how to load an avatar to my account? Thanks

• 8 mths, 3 wks ago

You are so helpful to all the members Misfortun8 and we are so very lucky to have you share your knowledge! 😁

We are working to make posting in the forum much easier! We are working on a “create new forum” button to be made in the initial forum pages! In the meantime, please follow Misfortune8’s helpful steps if you were needing to post a new topic! 💜

• 8 mths, 3 wks ago

Maybe I will give this a try. Thanks for the info.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.