1 yr, 8 mths ago

How long does it take for a review to be moderated?

Hiya, sorry I know this has probably been asked and answered somewhere else, but does anyone know how long it takes for a review to be moderated? Thanks.

6 comments 6 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I frequently peruse the forum for good information, and then play run 3, an endless runner game that I find engrossing.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I think it’s about a week, but it depends on your rating of the product & what you’ve written about it. I’ve done 2 3-star reviews this week for products that my skin (or scalp) didn’t get along with & I expect that they might take longer to publish due to my concerns.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Haylee_ it takes about a week for a review to be approved and posted, however I think BH is a little short staffed at the moment so it could take a little longer. Hope this helps 😀

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Good to know -Yes they appear to be short staffed as if you email them it is forever before you receive a reply and sometimes not even that . Hopefully not Covid related illness though

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Sometimes you have to scroll through to find a review, when I did a lot at once for the big trial I didn’t see one for weeks, until I went back to see the reviews I had done, it had taken a while to be published but it was pushed back to around the date I had submitted it.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thank you so much! I’ve had the opportunity to submit a lot this week and I wasn’t sure 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.