6 years, 11 months ago

How do you access beautyheaven?

Hi beauties!

We’d like to know how many different devices (e.g. phone, tablet, laptop etc) you use to access beautyheaven!

Let us know below, and as a little incentive we’ll give you 50 bonus points for your response!

The bh team xx

123 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 years, 6 months ago

I always use my phone to access BH. It’s really just the easiest and most convenient way, although sometimes I think it would be faster to type a review on a keyboard. My phone is just always with me. With that being said I have an iPhone 7plus which has a nice big screen.

• 4 years, 6 months ago

I’ve been using my phone since I’ve been back. Used to always use my laptop and the reason I stopped posting was because the site changed.
    Now I just use the mobile version best I know how…

• 4 years, 6 months ago

Desktop or laptop. Can’t tolerate it on the phone – I don’t have a phone with a huge screen. Also I like uploading pics and it’s harder for me via the phone as I have trouble with the sizing, whereas it’s much easier to manipulate that on the desktop/laptop.

I’d actually like to see an improvement regarding uploading images. I always have to be creative about resizing an image in order to be able to upload it.

• 4 years, 6 months ago

I mostly use my phone of my thing that is the next size up, whatever they are called but once on the site, I switch to the desktop site as the mobile one seems a bit harder to navigate.

I have only just started using my laptop to access BH and am having some issues so am about to post a question in this group 🙂

• 4 years, 9 months ago

I know that this is a rather old thread however I feel my response would still be a little relavent given there isn’t an app yet lol

I prefer to access most things from my phone however it’s still easier to navigate through this site on a laptop or desktop.
    It would be preferable for most people, I assume, to be able to comfortably use their phone to give them access from wherever they are.

• 5 years, 3 months ago

On my iPhone! I spend my lunch break reviewing and commenting! Or when I can’t sleep I read the articles!

• 5 years, 3 months ago

Computer and mobile!

Though some things are loading strange on mobile.

• 5 years, 3 months ago

I find this site easier to navigate on the desktop/laptop.

• 5 years, 3 months ago

Mostly on my computer (I find it easier to write reviews), but I also access BH through my iPhone 🙂

• 5 years, 4 months ago

Mostly phone. Sometimes desktop.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.