12 yrs, 6 mths ago

How do I get rid of sunburn on my face quickly?

My nose always gets burnt and it just ruins my whole face lol. So any ideas?

56 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 2 mths ago

Please feel free to check out the thread on spamming, you will enjoy that one.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Aloe Vera. We have some in the garden.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

Apple cider vinegar is good for cooling sunburn. Aloe Vera is great for all skin issues.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

There is some aloe vera gel that on the market which is very effective on soothing sunburn. Hope it helps 🙂

• 6 yrs, 5 mths ago

aloe vera

• 6 yrs, 5 mths ago

Find someone who has aloe vera growing in their yard and take a cutting. I swear by fresh aloe vera for everything.

• 6 yrs, 5 mths ago

Dermalmd skin lighter serum is a serum which I use always whenever I suffer from sunburn and this is the only product which I know will always give me 100% result and as a user I can say with confidence to solve out your sun burnt use this serum…..

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

aloe vera spray is great for sunburn, it relieves pain and redness really quickly

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’ve reported the post by KateLynch as spam. He/she has tried to hide the spam within the text, but I recognise the company from lots of similar spammy posts in recent months.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

definitely aloe vera. It helps take the burn out quickly. Then make sure you slip slop slap when you go out in the sun. Your skin will need some time to heal properly and you definitely don’t need to damage your skin on top of the burn. Good luck and it will be fine quicker than you think.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.