3 mths ago

How do I get rid of pimples?

Hi Everyone. I have been having so trouble and keep getting pimples on my face. I’ve tried so many products to get rid of them but it takes ages. This chat is to recommend pimple products for anyone! (Me)

9 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

I have them on my chest and back and it really makes me self-conscious and embarrassed >.<

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

You can also get pimple patches that apparently work really well and very quickly -Worth checking out

• 3 mths ago

If really bad I would highly recommend going to see a Dermatologist. They are the only people that can write a script for meds for clearing it up.

• 3 mths ago

There are reviews on here for that Panasonic device. I was able to trial it. I didn’t find it did great things for my face. Although I used it for a few months. Now it sits in the cupboard.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Hahaha hey at least you got it for free!
      Honestly, it was an impulse buy and the first couple of times I used it I was like “Well crap, I blew $300 on this” but it seems to have helped.
      Maybe it only works for certain skin types?

• 3 mths ago

Can’t tell if this is a spam post or not lol anyway…

I dab tea tea oil onto my pimples, unfortunately it doesn’t stop them from showing up but it does reduce the redness pretty quickly and gets rid of after a day or so.

About a month ago I purchased a Panasonic Microcurrent Facial device after watching some celebrity vogue video on Youtube.
    I’ve noticed since using it that I’ve been getting less pimples and my pores have even shrunk.
    People have been commenting that I look more awake too lol. It does cost a lot (I paid $300 on sale) but for me, it was well worth the investment.

• 3 mths ago

Hi @ Lawliet, that Panasonic product sounds really interesting, how often do you use it?

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Sorry @Rinny I only just saw your post!
        I use it at least 5 days a week, usually at the end of the day so my skin feels fresh, but they say you can use it as often as you like.
        It’s pretty much a part of my skin care routine now

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

@Lawliet, thanks for replying. That’s very interesting.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.