15 yrs, 4 mths ago

how do I get him to use grooming products?

Help, my husband is showing definate signs of sun and age damage, wrinkles, dry skin, age sports. He refuses to use any sort of product, not even sun screen. I have resorted to buying Dove beauty bar as the only soap we have in the house to try and help him.
Any ideas or tricks?

47 comments 3 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Are you a fan of Eddie Munson Vest? Buy now from our website!

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

Such a great thread. I leave a men`s facial cleaner in the shower for my husband but have noticed it is taking him ages to get through it. My next goal is to get him to use a moisturiser. I have the men`s Loreal moisturiser on it`s way thanks to the Glosscars so will be encouraging my husband to use it as a shaving “”balm”” rather than a moisturiser. I`m hoping by calling it a balm that he may actually be inclined to use it…. LOL

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

Such a great thread. I leave a men`s facial cleaner in the shower for my husband but have noticed it is taking him ages to get through it. My next goal is to get him to use a moisturiser. I have the men`s Loreal moisturiser on it`s way thanks to the Glosscars so will be encouraging my husband to use it as a shaving “”balm”” rather than a moisturiser. I`m hoping by calling it a balm that he may actually be inclined to use it…. LOL

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

CarlaStevens your idea is clever! Leaving some products (or start with 1) around where he will see it and with some luck curiosity might get the better of him and he`ll give it a go. With any luck he`ll like it and then you`ll have him using it. Biggest tip, if it says “”Mens”” on it that might help, and make him think it was his idea not yours, that can help to.

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

CarlaStevens your idea is clever! Leaving some products (or start with 1) around where he will see it and with some luck curiosity might get the better of him and he`ll give it a go. With any luck he`ll like it and then you`ll have him using it. Biggest tip, if it says “”Mens”” on it that might help, and make him think it was his idea not yours, that can help to.

• 14 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I had my moment the other day when my `MAN` asked me if I could get rid of the black heads on his nose. Then i couldn`t find my favourite mask!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I had my moment the other day when my `MAN` asked me if I could get rid of the black heads on his nose. Then i couldn`t find my favourite mask!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.