16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Holy Grail

Please share your holy grail beauty items, whether they be haircare, skincare, bodycare, makeup…

These are the products you just can’t live without and you usually have and will often ‘stock-up’ if they are on special, or see an unbelievable bargain of on ebay, etc…

And being stranded on an island is simply not an option because you could not imagine choosing just one of them! 🙂

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

I just found my holy grail moisturiser. I received a sample sachet of ARgENTUM la potion infinie with a recent purchase (can`t remember where from – I indulged in massive online retail therapy awhile back) and at $260, I was hoping it would be awful. It`s not awful. It`s amazing.

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

I just found my holy grail moisturiser. I received a sample sachet of ARgENTUM la potion infinie with a recent purchase (can`t remember where from – I indulged in massive online retail therapy awhile back) and at $260, I was hoping it would be awful. It`s not awful. It`s amazing.

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

they sound really handy is sux when you cant see those little hairs even with all the lights on becuase of the shows of the mirror and your hands, these some handy might look into them
    🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

they sound really handy is sux when you cant see those little hairs even with all the lights on becuase of the shows of the mirror and your hands, these some handy might look into them
    🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

well done on your BH win jayne! I would love to try the La-Tweeze tweezers and I love that they have the built in light to get those hard to see hairs.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

well done on your BH win jayne! I would love to try the La-Tweeze tweezers and I love that they have the built in light to get those hard to see hairs.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Definitely could not live without my La-Tweeze tweezers, which by the way, I won in a BH comp, thanks!!
    My only other essential would be palmers shea butter moisturiser. It smells a million times better than the cocoa butter.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.