2 yrs, 4 mths ago

holidays

Today I have made the decision that I was going to book flights to Melbourne and from there get to Bendigo to see my daughter. We will be flying in early March and am so hopeful that we will be able to take this flight. I so badly want to see her. She has cancelled 3 flights due to covid. Not too happy about having to have covid tests but I think it will be worth it.

7 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Happy holiday Normap.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

I’ve been trying to post but my posts aren’t going through. Will try again. Normap I hope you have a great holiday, the tests will make it all worthwhile.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Trying to reply Normap the travel test hassles will be worth it. Enjoy planning your holiday.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Normap I do hope you get away on your holiday. Having the tests will be a Hassel but it will be worth it!

• 2 yrs ago

Good on you. The holidays are cool and I’m really looking forward to the summer and getting some rest. At least in the summer I will be preparing to enter the university. I have already turned to a personal statement writer service https://www.personalstatementwriter.org/ so that professional writers could help me write a personal statement, which will be reviewed by the admissions committee.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

March is so far away, the testing requirement might have changed by then. Sounds like a great trip and something to look forward to! 🙂

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Good on you .the tests are nothing too bad and it will be lovely for daughter

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.