5 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi all, so glad I was referred here! :)

Hi, my name is Haylee and I’m so glad one of my Insta-friends referred me here! It’s been really great so far; I’ve loved chatting to people in the forums and reading articles and of course leaving reviews! It’s a little bit addictive, I must admit. I’m quite into nails as my profile pic suggests. I look forward to meeting new people and also finding new beauty products to try out!

55 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome to the forum Haylee. I’m glad you’re loving it here! xx

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome to BH Haylee – yes it is addictive in here and it’s great chatting in the forums, reading articles, entering comps and the list goes on. Just have fun and enjoy. 🙂

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hi Haylee! I am also new to this place.:)

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Haylee welcome its so nice here and you will find everyone is also very kind and helpful from the members to the staff. If there is something you need to know just ask on the forum and someone will answer,

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

Welcome Haylee hope you are enyoying this website.Amazing tips too can be found.

• 5 yrs, 1 mth ago

Welcome, Lucy5. Hope you enjoy the experience as much as we all do.

• 5 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hi Lucy5 welcome to the BH forum. Just have fun. 🙂

• 5 yrs, 1 mth ago

Welcome, I just joined today and loving it! Feels great on an online community who love all things beauty like me 🙂

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hi! Yes, great forum and for men also. I find a lot of useful information here as well. Welcome everybody!

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hi Edward! I quite like the forums too although it can be a bit quiet sometimes. Ebbs and flows, I guess.

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hi, Edward! We do have a few men here!

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Was referred by my sister a year ago, not really a newbea, but i must say i love it here at bh, i have got so many products for review and its so exciting!!

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love reading what people write about, I think it`s great 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.