2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Help, can you help me with a few research questions?

I am trying to get my copywriting career off the ground, and if it is possible. Can I ask for some help in knowing if you hate writing enough to pay someone to do it?
If your business can improve because someone writes a good description (not lies, mind you), would you consider it?
And
how much value you would place into this part of marketing?

6 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I have a friend who son who writes for companies. He started by picking up some work online where companies advertise for writers for one off projects. He is now in demand.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

This is quite a big venture. Good luck to you hope you get it going.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

In NZ there is a company called skills – They might be able to put you onto some interested parties

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi Cosmoslyn,

If I didn’t have a background in professional communication, I’d definitely consider it.

I have a friend who is a copywriter and they have a subscriber based business model.

I noticed in your profile that you are a pharmacist. Huge props to you- my brother was a hospital and community pharmacist for many years before moving sideways into public health. In my opinion, pharmacy is an under appreciated profession!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Personally I think a pharmacist is a wonderful person. So many people ask them all sort of questions and ask for advise. Our local know us and always greet us by name.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Normap, this brings tears to my eyes. It’s beautiful to see appreciation of pharmacists in the wider community. I avoid going to Chemist Warehouse and always go to my small independent pharmacy.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.