Sally10PlatinumSally10
Platinum
1 mth, 2 wks ago

Help!

Please help me, how do I know if I have any messages? Ever since the BH format has changed, I can’t find my way around anything here (yes, I know, it’s been a long time, and I still can’t get it right ). I will check here again soon, to see if there are any replies. Thanks in advance for any advice.

11 comments 11 voices

Replies

• Sally10PlatinumSally10
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

Thanks for your replies, everyone, I’m glad to know that it’s not just me who has problems with the new site. The old one was so much better 🙁 🙁

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I swear the coding was outsourced to another country where labour is cheaper.

• Yvonne626PlatinumYvonne626
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

I agree with all your comments it is much harder to find your way around the site. I’m not that tech savvy and am finding it quite difficult

• Gail157PlatinumGail157
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

I too have found the new site very difficult to find my way around. I understand what you mean as I cannot find any responses to any of my threads either.

This site used to be such a pleasure to visit, but now it is more of a bit of a nightmare!

• shaperPlatinumShaper
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

I know what you mean and its so very annoying, but what I do is if I have replied to a forum or made a comment I bookmark it on my computer under the heading BH and that way I can find it ,and when its all over I just delete it. Makes life so much easier.Hope that helps.

• Lisa359PlatinumLisa359
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

If You’re talking about a private message that feature is not available.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Yes I find forum particularly bad as threads are always hard to follow so I spend less time in the forum than I used to.

• misfortune8PlatinumMisfortune8
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

My post just disappeared & it’s not even visible under “This week”! This is SO frustrating!

image host

• jatzPlatinumJatz
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth, 2 wks ago

@Sally10 – what we used to know is no longer. The only way you can see a message from a member is if you write say @Sally10 but then again, that doesn’t necessarily mean you will be able to find it to actually see it either.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.