4 yrs, 11 mths ago

Hello – I’m new around here!

Hi everyone, I’m Claudia! A friend referred me to this site and I am absolutely loving it. The people around here seem really friendly and I’ve spent so many hours over the last few days reading through the abundance of articles on here. I feel like I’ve just doubled my beauty knowledge! I got a little excited and submitted two dozen-ish product reviews (okay, maybe REALLY excited) a few days ago. How long does a review usually take to get accepted? I hope I haven’t gotten ahead of myself and submitted too many at once.

Anyway, nice to meet you all 🙂

79 comments 21 voices

Replies

• 1 yr ago

newbie here

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

Hi a m new here too

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh it absolutely is so satisfying, clicking them all off as mark as read and the points tally growing a little bit. Then dreaming about all the great products you’re going to pick up from beautorium, which you are of course going to review and the cycle starts again. Hahaha

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Welcome to Beauty Heaven and the Forums, Beckiiboo. LOVE your name!! You`ll get extra points for uploading an avatar if you wish to. Have fun!

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Welcome Claudia! 🙂 hope you’re loving it on here, I usually do the same thing piling up all my reviews for months then spending a solid few days writing bulk reviews haha

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thankyou! It`s exhausting but there is something satisfying about watching the approvals come in, right?

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh it absolutely is so satisfying, clicking them all off as mark as read and the points tally growing a little bit. Then dreaming about all the great products you’re going to pick up from beautorium, which you are of course going to review and the cycle starts again. Hahaha

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Bingo!!

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thankyou! It`s exhausting but there is something satisfying about watching the approvals come in, right?

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Omg wow ok I will follow in your footsteps 🙂

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

I agree! Everyone on here is lovely! How did you get to be a gold member so quickly??

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Let`s just say I had a gazillion products to review and kept at it for a few days until I got through them all!

• 4 yrs, 8 mths ago

Let`s just say I had a gazillion products to review and kept at it for a few days until I got through them all!

• 4 yrs, 11 mths ago

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy it here!!!

• 4 yrs, 11 mths ago

Welcome xClaudia yep its great! Glad you joined in the forums I didn’t really jump in until a few years ago – wish I had much earlier but BH is great & so are the beauties in the forums. Reviews take a few days to approve generally – maybe a tad longer this time as I’m sure there are heaps reviewing due to rewards room just opening and that reminds us to post our reviews haha!

• 4 yrs, 11 mths ago

Welcome xClaudia. Love your quote.

• 4 yrs, 11 mths ago

Thankyou! It`s one of my favourites obviously, I`m contemplating getting it tattooed somewhere.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.