1 mth, 1 w ago

hello

how long did it take you to get high points ? et 1k ?

16 comments 8 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I looked at my account and it seems I only have 92% but cannot for the life of me see where I am missing anything? Can someone tell me how I get 100% profile. If I dont see anything I will just have to contact the BH staff.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Shaper I hope I have got to you before you got in contact with BH! I had exactly the same issue, was about to send an email to BH, then I worked it out on Sunday!

So, when you click on the Beauty Profile tab, you can three categories (Make up, Skin care, and Body and Health). However, there is a hidden category, ‘Hair’ onto the right side after Body and Health.

Once you complete the 5 sub-categories, you should be immediately rewarded the 150 points!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

thanks everyone for the replys

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Leigha1996, make sure your Beauty Profile is 100% as well because I think it’s extra points now. 150 to complete your Beauty Profile. Also upload a picture for your profile as well. 😀

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

There’s no race, @Leigha1996. Most of us with 1000+ points have been members here for at least a few years. I comment on almost all of the articles & write reviews. Once you’ve made an RR purchase, you earn double points for reviewing those products, providing you haven’t reviewed them already.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I cannot remember but now that I only have 60 or so 1000 seems a very long way off!! Still here I go.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Welcome Leigha1996. It may take some time to reach 1000 points. I log on every day and comment on articles (one point per comment) or in the forum (capped at 50 points). Submitting reviews will earn you 5 points per review.

You will earn points for completing your profile as well as have the opportunity to be invited to trials for new products. You can also enter the competitions for a chance to win great prizes.

When you have a good amount of points you can go shopping in the Rewards Room. You will be required to pay $10 for postage for each order – you cannot use your points to pay for postage.

I hope you enjoy being on Beauty Heaven. It’s a friendly site with lots of information about beauty products and beauty treatments.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

sorry for the questions I’m new to this just trying to understand it all .

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

You get 5 points per review so to hit 1K, you’re looking at submitting 200 reviews.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

wow that’s a lot how many views are you aloud to-do a day>?

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Once you’ve written a review, it takes about a week for it to be approved & published, so you don’t get points straight away.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

There is no limit. It may not all get approved as fast though.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

It is not really a matter of time. If you increase the quantity of reviews submitted, you can hit, for example, 1K points within a month.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.