1 yr, 9 mths ago

hello

hey everyone got a question ??

I heard dove soap is good for face and to clear it up is this true or has anyone tried this yet >?

11 comments 12 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Stick to using Dove soap on your body (I love the lightly exfoliating one) but research cleansers that are good for blemish prone skin for your face. I really like the Paula’s Choice CLEAR system for acne, the cleansing gel is really good.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I wouldn’t use it on my face.I would try and get on a trial on here for a cleanser.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

046-B89-B2-A004-41-B8-B3-C3-BA006-CED1-D07

Posts keep disappearing so had to screenshot and post that.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I use Dove body wash and my husband likes their soap bu NEVER on your face, use a cleaner or a soap just made for your face,although I do not know of any for that use only.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

When you are spoilt for choice for cleansers on the market that are affordable, I don’t know why you would use Dove soap. I am aware there is a TikTok trend claiming it is good for your face and has cleared up people’s blemishes. Up to you if you believe that. Also, the Dove product referred to is their “beauty bar” and not technically a soap, so don’t go out and buy their soap by accident.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Leigha1996: I’m blemish-prone & I wouldn’t use Dove soap on my face. I go for cleansers with BHA (beta hydroxy acid), e.g. salicylic acid, so look for that in the ingredients list.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I remember trying it when it came out on the market but I found it dried my skin out more on my face. I prefer what I use now.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Nope, never use soap on your face!

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Usually the label would say Facial Soap as soap bars are less gentle and should be used on body only unless you have no choice .

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I have used dove soap but only for my body not face.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.