16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Heat Group Sale

Who else went to the Heat Group sale over the weekend?

I went and scooped some bargains – like the Red Earth Disco Angel glitters I had been ranting on here about not being able to get anymore! 🙂 When I purchased in Priceline about 6 months ago I think it cost $25 or $35. So I was over the moon to buy 5 of them for $2 each!

My 6yo daughter came and loved it too! lol 🙂 I said “welcome to your first makeup sale sweetie!” It was mayhem in there… actually, it was my first makeup sale too! 🙂 daughter was rapped to get 4 lipglosses and some Max Factor eyeshadows for $2 each…

51 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

It`s good to pick up some bargains sometimes when you see them i know i do that

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Anything like that in Tas??

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

owww i live in QLD we have nothing like this or do we???? does anyone know of any sales like this in gold coast
    ???

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

owww i live in QLD we have nothing like this or do we???? does anyone know of any sales like this in gold coast
    ???

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

???

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

they will be having another one early this year sometime. if you go to their website and register they will send you an email when their next sale is on 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.