1 w, 4 days ago

Having Extremely GLITCHY time – please help bh!

Some things: I’ve been trying to forum comment, long or short and they didn’t show. I’ve not been allocated bonus points for reviews for trial reviews, Rewards Room Reviews or First To Reviews. The bonus points used to show straight away but they are not there at all anymore. I miss them! 🙁 They helped me save points for the RR.

I’ve had to change browsers just to make this topic because the website wouldn’t allow me to make a new topic on Chrome. I’ve tried to contact via the special contact form on bh (regarding bonus review points and a missing item from the RR order requesting a 420 points refund for the missing item) but the form is not getting through because there’s been no reply. Hence this topic heading!

I understand the reviews taking longer to get accepted (even though on the old website they went through pretty fast and it was rewarding seeing them go up) but sometimes I’m not getting them even go up and I’ve had to repeat writing them.

So sorry there’s been so many glitches! If anyone else needs to let bh know about a glitch, plonk it here…

P.s I hope bh sees this forum topic

92 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 10 hrs, 13 mins ago

It’s hard to follow on my phone.

• 16 hrs, 59 mins ago

It’s good to see this thread and the whole website returned to normal!

• 1 day, 23 hrs ago

This site & especially forum is very frustrating now. Not staying logged in all the time, posts disappearing or not posting at all. I feel like my posts aren’t even there sometimes (maybe they’re not & I’m the only one seeing them, who knows)

The spammy posts (would never last as long as they do now on the old site)

….definitely not as fun as it used to be. Can’t message members anymore or easily find replies to your posts like you used to. Searches don’t work like they used to either 🙁

Can we go back to the old site please BH

• 2 days, 10 hrs ago

I am finding it glitchy, having issues logging into or responding on the forum.

What really annoys me is that I have written two reviews for the one product and neither have shown up. I wrote two reviews for different products at the same time, one is showing. I wrote the review a second time and have written another product’s review since then that has shown up. All these reviews were for BH trialled products.

Silly me didn’t save either of the reviews that I wrote for this one product. What would you do? Would you keep trying to upload reviews for the same product? I know roughly what I wrote and will save all my reviews from now on and have learnt my lesson.

• 4 days, 14 hrs ago

Thankyou bh – I can see my refund points back in the account now. Thanks for fixing it up for me! 🙂

• 5 days, 15 hrs ago

Seems to me they made improvements. I haven’t had any posts vanish yet.

• 4 days, 8 hrs ago

I can’t see any improvement: I’m still getting logged out & I’ve had a post disappear tonight.

• 3 days, 17 hrs ago

Neither can I, I have replied to posts & they’ve disappeared. Then I tried posting as a new topic & that didn’t show up either but the spammy posts were up for ages ( I assume they’re still up as well even though I (& others) have reported them)

• 4 days, 14 hrs ago

Yes there are definite improvements now. 🙂

• 5 days, 18 hrs ago

Thank You!

• 5 days, 19 hrs ago

Honestly, I notice that forums only work to a proper degree if I use Google Chrome Incognito mode.

• Yes I don’t use chrome (plain chrome) anymore – I use a different browser now when on bh. It must have just been because chrome wasn’t suitable for this new website as much as others. I’m not sure what browser i’m using now for it but it’s a different colour. sorry I’m definitely not a techie and don’t know what I’ve clicked on! 😀 ….but it works! best idea I can think of is use a different browser to chrome yeh

• 6 days, 7 hrs ago

I’ve been unable to log into the forum for a week now. I finally managed it, but there is nothing consistent about whether the forum will load. If I log out now, I may not be able to load the forum again for another week. This is getting tough!

• 5 days, 22 hrs ago

@Face Paint What is your experience loading other websites? I wonder if it is your connection. I don’t have issues with logging in and have logged in from different locations.

• 5 days, 13 hrs ago

I have no trouble loading any other website and I can log in here any time but the forum has not loaded properly for me for a week. I could only see the last comment – regardless of whether I was logged in or not. Today it seems to be working fine. Maybe it was a glitch that was fixed.

• 4 days, 14 hrs ago

I expect this will be tackled soon when they read your post here Facepaint 🙂

• 1 w ago

Yay back in the right land today and not all squashed to the left. I feel whole again 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.