15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Having A Birthday This Week? Post It Here And We’ll Send A Cheer!!

Hi Beauty Gang!!
I thought we could start up a BIRTHDAY THREAD that anyone and everyone could use, rather than have just individual threads all over the place!
So, if it’s your birthday this week let us know and we’d all love to send you a huge birthday cheer full of champagne, balloons and party games!

I’ll start off and wish Glee a very happy birthday for this week! Glee, may you have a lovely day and don’t worry luvvie…I assure you you that 30 is the new 20 (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!)

Anyone else having a birthday soon??? Pop it on here!!

12,400 comments 417 voices

Replies

• 7 mths ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I’m only making one reply here as I also have difficulty posting on this thread. Each comment I make here takes anywhere from 20 minutes to a few DAYS to upload. & then, it’s another few days to pass moderation.

I’ve taken @Jupiter’s suggestion & created a replacement thread called “Birthday Wishes”. But, who knows how long until it gets approved?

• 7 mths ago

Dear Misfortune Hope you had a really great day and sorry I am late, its what happens when you get old.!!

• 7 mths ago

Happy Birthday Misfortune8.

• 7 mths ago

@Misfortune8, it is great to see the return of your awesome cake-making skills. Happy birthday to you!

I found it very difficult to post a comment on this thread.

• 7 mths ago

This is probably one of those forum topics that could do with a new thread like the Bargain Alert thread. It’s very hard to load or comment. It is 14 years old and has 1240 pages. May I suggest starting a new one and continuing there?

• 7 mths ago

Happy birthday @Misfortune8 and @Janefre, and thank you @Misfortune8 for all your wishes for other members here. Wishing you a lovely day (hope it’s not late)

• 7 mths ago

Me today. Grateful for my 100 birthday points – thanks, Bh!

image host

• 7 mths ago

Happy Birthday to my birthday-buddy, @Janefre!

image host

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

@Am1851, I uploaded the cake early, hoping it would pass moderation in time, but I wasn’t quite early enough.

I’ve been trying to reply to you for days but this thread is impossible!

& now, who knows how many days until this comment takes to get published?

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

Happy Birthday, @Am1851!

image host

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.