16 yrs, 2 mths ago

have you ever….?

just thought it would be interesting to see if other have done silly beauty things ive done before.
have you ever?

used a crystal exfoliant on your legs straight after shaving

sprayed areosol deo on your underarms after shaving

got into the shower/bath only to reliease the shaving gel/soap is in the cupboard?

and thought its ok i dont need it?

my mums done this several times spray deodarant inhair thinking it was hairspray

got anyothers?

36 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

done the loo paper, deoderant on shaved underarms, accidently used a concealer stick as lippy. used my boyfriends toothbrush, almost put hair remover in my hair i thort it was conditioner, had a shower to get out with no towels. had a full on week no time to do washing weekend came nd i had no clean knickers so i ran down to coles nd got granny knickers. left my hair straightneer on nd put my hand on it nd burnt the hell outta me .

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

done the loo paper, deoderant on shaved underarms, accidently used a concealer stick as lippy. used my boyfriends toothbrush, almost put hair remover in my hair i thort it was conditioner, had a shower to get out with no towels. had a full on week no time to do washing weekend came nd i had no clean knickers so i ran down to coles nd got granny knickers. left my hair straightneer on nd put my hand on it nd burnt the hell outta me .

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Haha this is hilarious! And yes I came so close once to putting veet cream on my toothbrush argh! And accidently using someone else`s toothbrush yuck!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Haha this is hilarious! And yes I came so close once to putting veet cream on my toothbrush argh! And accidently using someone else`s toothbrush yuck!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I know someone who has mistakenly used Dettol instead of mouthwash, and cortisone cream instead of toothpaste. Yuck!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I know someone who has mistakenly used Dettol instead of mouthwash, and cortisone cream instead of toothpaste. Yuck!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

What about going somewhere and realising you have left your makeup bag at home!!!!! The biggest drama, and trying to get something cheap and quick can be a real dilema.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.