16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Have you ever met a Celebrity?

Just wondering if any one here has met a celebrity. Were you impressed or did it change your perception of them.

189 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I`ve many musicians, footy, league, rugby players and parliamentary dignitaries over the years due to having relatives in the industries they have all been very down to earth people although I draw the line at Shane Warne and a few others I will not mention, he is the most obnoxious person I have ever met. Why he was never sacked is beyond men he approached us purely to big note himself and when he didn`t receive the response he was looking for behaved in a such a manner he was asked to leave alone with his entourage of unsavoury mates some of them team mates!!

Before he left he gave us his number inviting us to an up and coming night out, we all declined by laughing at him and tossing his number in the bin as he was dragged heavily protesting away!

His lack of respect for himself outshone Sam Newman and I think he is despicable at the best of times. Men who behave in such a manner lack self respect and need serious help to overcome their lack of whatever is missing in their lives.

The best celebrities are those who can turn themselves away from the glitz `n` glamour and remember where they came from. I`ve shared many a conversation where each have reflected upon wanting to be themselves without expectations of others, hence remaining friends to this day!

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I`ve many musicians, footy, league, rugby players and parliamentary dignitaries over the years due to having relatives in the industries they have all been very down to earth people although I draw the line at Shane Warne and a few others I will not mention, he is the most obnoxious person I have ever met. Why he was never sacked is beyond men he approached us purely to big note himself and when he didn`t receive the response he was looking for behaved in a such a manner he was asked to leave alone with his entourage of unsavoury mates some of them team mates!!

Before he left he gave us his number inviting us to an up and coming night out, we all declined by laughing at him and tossing his number in the bin as he was dragged heavily protesting away!

His lack of respect for himself outshone Sam Newman and I think he is despicable at the best of times. Men who behave in such a manner lack self respect and need serious help to overcome their lack of whatever is missing in their lives.

The best celebrities are those who can turn themselves away from the glitz `n` glamour and remember where they came from. I`ve shared many a conversation where each have reflected upon wanting to be themselves without expectations of others, hence remaining friends to this day!

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Over the years, I`ve met a few. John Cleese is really interesting. Ben Harper was probably the coolest celebrity I`ll ever meet. Liv Tyler is just as beautiful in real life as she looks in photos. The Finn brothers were really down to earth.

😀

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Over the years, I`ve met a few. John Cleese is really interesting. Ben Harper was probably the coolest celebrity I`ll ever meet. Liv Tyler is just as beautiful in real life as she looks in photos. The Finn brothers were really down to earth.

😀

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

😀

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

iheartpringles, where dod you see tom williams (from the great outdoors and dancing with the stars)?

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

iheartpringles, where dod you see tom williams (from the great outdoors and dancing with the stars)?

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I`ve met all the guys from evermore (sooo nice! i struck up a convo with one of them), Ricki-lee, the all american rejects, kisschasy, simple plan, & when i was little i shook helen clark`s hand (the pm of nz)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.