4 wks, 1 day ago

Have you bought anything in the Boxing Day Sales?

Bought a few gifts for birthday presents next year online from Myer in the Boxing Day Sales. Natio gift pack, candle and diffuser for gifts and an iron (boring but I need a new one) for myself. Some of the items have already been shipped, pretty impressive online service given the public holidays.

28 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 3 wks, 5 days ago

Not a single purchase for me. I dont work during the school holidays so my income vanishes. Thankfully Centerlink steps in and I get jobseeker. Its not a lot but it keeps my head above water.

My youngest daughter however did purchase me an LG stick vacuum. She became very frustrated with the vacuum that I had so she went out in my car and came home with this awesome vacuum. As this is a 2 storey house its so awesome to be able to carry this light vacuum upstairs and boy oh boy it works so well. Im very happy.

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

I stocked up on a few Christmas items I wanted including a beautiful reindeer that was half price.

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Thanks for sharing the article, I’m fortunate I didn’t experience any of those side effects. I don’t use it often, a couple of times every few months , if that.

I guess everyone reacts differently, but best to be be cautious when trying out new medicine, whether it’s over the counter or prescribed.

• 4 wks ago

A couple days before Christmas, I made an order on Adore Beauty and a day or so later, I received an email saying that for some weird reason my order got backlogged (they say it was due to the freebies that were added from a Masterclass I did. The lovely people at Adore Beauty (shoutout to Nicole from Adore Beauty!) arranged extra goodies in lieu of the freebies that were ordered.
    And boy did they deliver! I got some full size goodness!

I’ll post a pic of the goodies! If I can figure how.

• 4 wks ago

@Cityglenda where are you? What state?

• 4 wks ago

My teen daughter is going shopping with her friends today. Online I bought Melatonin. Us oldies need help sleeping.

• 4 wks ago

No I was over shopping by this time although my daughter got a couple of Nike shoes at awesome prices.

• 4 wks ago

We weren’t going to get anything but somehow we have ordered a new mattress for our guests, got sheets for both K & Q beds (so needed) and a costume. Now to wait for parcels to start coming in 🙂

• 4 wks ago

I was saving my money to pick up some decent loot from the Mecca sale but it was probably the worst sale they have ever had and I did not buy one single thing!

I bought a lot in Black Friday sales so I was exceptionally tame and only purchased a handful of discounted items in Boxing Day sales from Myer and David Jones, including mists from Hylamide and Jurlique (the limited edition annual rose mist formulation). Took a punt on this perfume from Paco Rabane that is in the shape of a robot.

Not Boxing Day sales but I also bought some stuff from the Pat McGrath x Bridgerton collection that launched on or around Boxing Day with 10% off, which I think is now sold out.

• 4 wks ago

Agree E. I didn’t bother with Mecca sales all this year @overmeccainsaledetox!

• 4 wks, 1 day ago

Yes the Natio packs are always good value once they go on special. I think I saw at Myer that they were 40% off?

• 3 wks, 5 days ago

Always try to buy Natio gift sets at this time of year as they aren’t available all year round.

• 4 wks ago

Yes you did. I bought one yesterday as part of using up a $50 gift voucher.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.