16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Has anyone tried…..?

Has anyone tried PRO ACTIVE??? I am seeing the ads more now than ever and am really curious to know if anyone has tried it and if it works as well as the testimonials!!

29 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 8 mths ago

u defiantly deserve your money back and they should defiantly warn ppl of this

• Bronze
    14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Toilet chemicals! I had a good laugh – Thanks
    I read somewhere that Benzoyl Peroxide has been in use since the 1920`s. So here we are 90 years later still using the stuff and paying huge money for marketing, packaging and film star testimonials.
    Why not get away from chemical based treatments completely?
    You could try the Tanda blue light or the Thermaclear.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Apparently you need to have skin as tough as leather so it is a big no no on my sensitive skin, lol.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

LOL I have heard of it being referred to as a loo cleaner before.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

if you look at product ingredients list on the product it has chemicals and so on that are used in cleaning products for your house especially the toilet products.. mmm interesting. I think if you have acne the best thing to do is see a dermatologist really. and they can prescribe something for you

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks Maddyline I think I must have misunderstood your other post I thought you wrote that you sued???

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Most products that are marketed at acne sufferes do not cure the problem but just mask it especially if they are mass marketed because acne is really an individual problem and very often cuased by individual environmental issues. Most proposed ACNE cures manage, mask or suppress the symptoms. I tried this one “”AcneZine””:http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=479239 they have a 90 return policy I found it worked so hope it works for you

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

My friend used this product … Pro active clean ur face from acne very well but then my friend want to stop using the product because she got no more acne.. then the following 2 weeks (after she stopped using pro active) .. ALL the ACNE came back all over her face.. (totally horrible) she was so stresss ….. i feel sad for her 🙁

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I bought it for my daughter and it did absolutly nothing for her…poor girl she wa sooooo upset (as was I) she was convinced that she would look identical to Jessica Simpson. But different results for different people I guess!!
    Oh and thanks DianeN I`ll tell our GP about Clindatech for my daughter…I`ll try almost anything for her.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

it didnt do anything for me…waste of many..loaded with chemicals…complete rip off!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.