6 mths, 1 w ago

Happy Holidays to Bh Staff & Members, 2021!

A lot of regulars are absent due to site glitches. I hope they’re still out there, lurking!

2021 has been a tough year for most of us. I hope we’re all able to be with family this year.

Here’s wishing everyone in the Bh family a safe & happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, Bodhi Day, Pagan Solstice, Atheists’ End of Year leave, or whatever it is you choose to celebrate in December.

& here’s hoping 2022 is much better!

image host

67 comments 41 voices

Replies

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

Hope you and family are safe Perth chic

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

Perth is hot today, yesterday, the day before and tomorrow. But then cooling off a little

• 6 mths ago

Enjoy the holidays everyone, BH staff and members!

• 6 mths ago

Hope everyone is having a wonderful few days with those they care love.

Shoutout to Eleni for everything this year!

• 6 mths ago

Merry Christmas to all the heard-working BH staff and all the lovely members here on the forum!!!

• 6 mths ago

Yes I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas. The weather was glorious and lovely to see all the family

• 6 mths ago

Weather was terrible here. Hottest Christmas Day on record 42.8 degrees. Boxing Day is even hotter. It’s too hot to go to the beach.

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

I know it is hot but I think Perth has had hot days in December before and will most likely have hot days in December again in the future. Just trying to keep cool and not try to do too much rushing around outside.

• 6 mths ago

@Perthchick – that’s high temps to deal with at christmas. I saw that bushfires are happening in W.A. Honestly, hasn’t this world had enough of disasters occuring?

• 6 mths ago

Lovely to see some kangaroos on my Christmas morning walk this morning.
    Merry Christmas everyone. Celebrate with friends and family and stay safe.xx

• 6 mths ago

I hope everyone in the BH community have a lovely and relaxing Christmas and New Year, and I look forward to seeing what 2022 brings within the beauty community! Much love to you all, and thank you BH staff for all you do! It’s really appreciated by us all! <3 xx

• 6 mths ago

Merry Christmas bh family 🎄🎁

• 6 mths ago

happy Xmas and stay safe everyone!

• 6 mths ago

Having trouble with posting so that’s why I’m quiet. Happy holidays to BH staff and members. Thank you OPI and Synergie Skin (12 Days of Xmas) for my prize wins!

• 6 mths ago

Totally agree Eleni is always friendly . A great ambassador for BH.have a wonderful xmas

• 6 mths ago

Happy holidays to every one of the BH staff and all the site users!

I just received my first rewards room haul in the post. I’m one very happy girl right now 🙂

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

I am awaiting a delivery only expected at the end of December or early January.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.