2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Happy Holidays to Bh Staff & Members, 2021!

A lot of regulars are absent due to site glitches. I hope they’re still out there, lurking!

2021 has been a tough year for most of us. I hope we’re all able to be with family this year.

Here’s wishing everyone in the Bh family a safe & happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, Bodhi Day, Pagan Solstice, Atheists’ End of Year leave, or whatever it is you choose to celebrate in December.

& here’s hoping 2022 is much better!

image host

77 comments 46 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

We’ve almost made it through another year!

Thank you BH staff for working hard to keep us happy, it hasn’t been easy with the new website etc but you guys have still been working hard with trials, comps and rewards room to keep us engaged.

And thanks to those who contribute to the forums, it’s been so nice to just have a place to unwind and chat.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Wishing All The Staff of BH and BC a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year hope that it is much better than this One. 🎄🌟🥳

To All the Members of BH and BC Wishing You all a Very Merry Christmas please Stay Safe and Sound hope that your New Year will be so much better than this One. 🎄🌟🥳

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Merry Christmas to all & may 2022 be filled with joy, love & laughter xx

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

@misfortune that hand when it came up was huge for me. Didn’t need glasses on to see it either. I did place my hand on the monitor and a good inch and a half more than my fingers.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I’ll try again. Best wishes to all, have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to BH members and also staff after a busy year for them.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Wishing BH and BC Staff a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎄🥳🎉 Stay Safe and Well.

To All The Wonderful Members of BH and BC Wishing You all a Very Merry Christmas and the Best New Year has to be better than this One. 🎄🥳🎉

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Merry Christmas and happy New year BH staff and members ! It feels so good to be part of such great community xo

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hope you and family are safe Perth chic

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Perth is hot today, yesterday, the day before and tomorrow. But then cooling off a little

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Enjoy the holidays everyone, BH staff and members!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.