16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hair in Layers

Just curious, how would you cut your own hair in layers? I want to cut my own hair LOL

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

my friend cut her friends hair in layers, like said previously, all she did was tie her hair in a pony tail right at the top of her head and just cut it lol

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

my friend cut her friends hair in layers, like said previously, all she did was tie her hair in a pony tail right at the top of her head and just cut it lol

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have cut my own hair before and in layers, though i had layers prior and i had a bit of a guideline to follow. I took about an inch off and i was happy with it, i just hate split ends. So if it`s a new style and not just a trim i would leave it to a qualified hairdresser. Otherwise as u said it will grow back, life is a learning experience in itself. you will learn a lesson either way you go. soo good luck

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have cut my own hair before and in layers, though i had layers prior and i had a bit of a guideline to follow. I took about an inch off and i was happy with it, i just hate split ends. So if it`s a new style and not just a trim i would leave it to a qualified hairdresser. Otherwise as u said it will grow back, life is a learning experience in itself. you will learn a lesson either way you go. soo good luck

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

ohhh the reason why is becoz i know several people who have cut their own hair but i never knew how, so i was a bit curious
    and i wanna try it out myself one day!
    its only hair…it will gorw back eventually!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

ohhh the reason why is becoz i know several people who have cut their own hair but i never knew how, so i was a bit curious

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have my hair in layers, but I`d never cut it myself! Even the hairdresser takes ages to do mine, because it`s so long.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.