15 yrs, 5 mths ago

Grooming your man

I was wondering do other ladies enjoy grooming their man? Like you just want to attack his eyebrows and pluck the evolving monobrow, give him a facial, or push out his blackheads on his back, or help him shave his stubble?

I love and enjoy doing these things for my hubby…and it really relaxes me and him. Not sure why…just wondering if other ladies did it for their man too and enjoy it???

28 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 11 yrs, 4 mths ago

Gifted hubby Natio men care gift pack X-Mas gift which includes Face wash, body wash, moisturizer and face scrub.

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

I want to groom him but he doesn`t let me too often!

Last month I waxed his back and he didn`t enjoy it at all! Got heaps of red bumps-more than I usually get and I used the one for sensitive skin too! Don`t think he will let me do that again haha.

So now I stick to pushing his cuticles back, once a month plucking about five hairs from between his eyebrows and trying my best to not pop his back pimples! Have got a skin product to put on his pimples 🙂

He did once buy a moisturiser for himself and I was so surprised!!

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

My boyfriend loves Lush more than I do! He spends ages in the store going through all the skincare and soaps!
    He usually doesn`t let me groom him much only the occasional biore strip but I`d really like to have a go at his bushy eyebrows!

• 11 yrs, 10 mths ago

I was wondering do other ladies enjoy grooming their man? Like you just want to attack his eyebrows and pluck the evolving monobrow, give him a facial, or push out his blackheads on his back, or help him shave his stubble?

I love and enjoy doing these things for my hubby…and it really relaxes me and him. Not sure why…just wondering if other ladies did it for their man too and enjoy it???

I dont groom my man, because he`s a manly man (in a way that he;s anti any skincare products, and dont believe in them). The only thing that he uses only shaving cream, aftershave balm and thats it. I got him this body shop eye cream and he doesnt use them at all. Only when i offer to apply it for him, thats when he`ll let me lol

• 11 yrs, 10 mths ago

Ahhhhh I don`t groom my husband as such (except for the odd stray hair), but I love getting all his skincare sorted. At the moment he`s obsessed with the jack black range, particularly the SPF20 moisturiser. He thinks he`s to macho for skincare but admits he loves the product and the packaging too 🙂

• 11 yrs, 10 mths ago

Just wanted to let everyone know about an amazing product that I just purchased for me man.

He decided to let his beard grow out for winter and he has been rabbiting on about needing a conditioner. To which I agree, I hate kissing him with the rough beard.

I did some research and found Wild Man range by Wild Rose Herbs

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildRoseHerbs

There are some fantastic reviews going around the net about these products so I thoguht i`d get my boy to try it out.
    We haven`t recieved it but i`m looking forward to it.

• Bronze
    12 yrs ago

I love grooming my boyfriend but now he really enjoys going to a men grooming salon in Sydney. I got him a voucher for an “”ultimate package”” (with massage, facial and body treatments) on his birthday and he loved it! So if you have difficulties finding presents for your man check their website: http://mensgroomingsalon.com.au/

And also if you LIKE their facebook page you can win a free facial (for him): http://www.facebook.com/TheMensGroomingSalon

• 13 yrs, 8 mths ago

i try to fix my man up but i dont think he even appreciates good products when he sees it… last christmas i got him some mens fragrance with matching body wash and deoderant (all expensive brands) and he just does not know how to use it or appreciate the cost of it.. he just slaps the deoderant and sprays like a million times for the cologne …

• 13 yrs, 11 mths ago

I like the Dermalogica skincare for Men their Shaving system is brilliant, I have got both my dad and my brother using it now, they love it. Another range of products that is awesome that I brought are the Mr Essentials skincare products, they are Australian and use a variety of Australian ingredients like tea tree oil, I have on a few occasions pinched a bit of the AHA body scrub and used it myself, it feels fantastic and leaves my skin so refreshed, I have purchased a few products from their range for the men in my life. (haha they have no choice because the only presents I give are beauty related, lol)

• 13 yrs, 11 mths ago

My husband has always been very specific about being clean shaven and having his hair neat and tidy. His facial hair grows so fast if he shaves in the morning by the evening he is prickly again but he has always shaven himself. As far as moisturising or looking after his skin well I dont think that will ever happen.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.