4 mths ago

Goodbye from bh’s Eleni

Hi beauties,

I am very sad to announce that I will no longer be working with the beautyheaven team.

I appreciate all of the bh members and have loved getting to know you whether it be via e-mails or through the forums. My role as a Community Manager has taught me so much and I loved nothing more than chatting beauty, assisting you where I could or even just learning more about you!♥💄

The bh community is truly a special one that I am thankful to have been a part of.

As today marks my last day at beautyheaven, you may see the following names pop up in the forums, while they train my replacement to help out with your requests:

briar.clark@aremedia.com.au
ruby.cotton@aremedia.com.au
isabelle.dolphin@aremedia.com.au
aurora.newton@aremedia.com.au

Please continue to e-mail all general enquiries to info@beautyheaven.com.au as this inbox is also still being monitored.

All the best!

bh’s Eleni x

42 comments 41 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I’m going to miss you Eleni. Thanks for replying to me even after you left. I didn’t know! You are very special.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I completely missed this.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, Eleni!

• 3 mths, 4 wks ago

Goodbye ❤️

• 4 mths ago

You will be missed Eleni, such a lovely person.

• 4 mths ago

Thanks Eleni for everything 🙂 Good luck with your future endeavours, I am sure you will be successful with anything you choose to do next! All the best!!

• 4 mths ago

Sad to see you go Eleni! Thank you for being such a great help on the forums & for all that you’ve done at BH. Will miss seeing you at events (when we get the chance to go to them again) & the like.

• 4 mths ago

It was lovely getting to know you on the forums Eleni! All the best for your future endeavours- you put a smile on many of our faces! 😘

• 4 mths ago

I did post farewell to the lovely Eleni but it hasnt shown as usual so trying again.

• 4 mths ago

All the best to you too

• 4 mths ago

Sad to see you go Eleni, but wishing you all the best for your future endeavours.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.