1 mth ago

free samples

does anyone know any free sample sites in nsw >?

15 comments 7 voices

Replies

• clearcrystalwaterPlatinumClearcrystalwater
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth ago

I posted a free sample offer just recently on another free sample thread on bh – I admit I’m confused as there are a few ones. I can’t seem to find it atm but it’s possible it got gobbled up by the cyber monster

• Hayley644PlatinumHayley644
      Platinum
      1 mth ago

Hate how things just disappear on this site now, impossible to find anything unless it was posted the same day.

• EthelindePlatinumEthelinde
      Founding Member
      Platinum
      1 mth ago

@Clearcrystalwater After seeing your brief post (before it vanished into the BH ether!) saying you had been using these for years, I also decided to order one and received it yesterday. Thanks for sharing the link with us!

I have used something like this before but it was manufactured by a Japanese brand.

• clearcrystalwaterPlatinumClearcrystalwater
        Founding Member
        Platinum
        1 mth ago

No worries Ethelinde & Kass & Leigha! Yes they do seem like something that would originate from an Eastern country.

• KassaleePlatinumKassalee
      Platinum
      1 mth ago

I saw your post about a free sample offer @Crystalclearwater and went to the link and paid the $1 and the sample arrived today! For a detox foot patch from Byron Bay Detox and hope to try it tomorrow night. Sorry I don’t recall what forum it was on but Thanks!

• misfortune8PlatinumMisfortune8
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth ago

I believe this is the most common one, @Leigha1996: free samples When members hear about a freebie, we post it here.

• 1 mth ago

Hi Leigha,

Can you please look up previous forum topics before posting new ones?

I don’t mean to be rude but we are struggling with the forums and your question has a whole thread devoted to it.

We tend to notify each other about freebies!

😚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.