16 yrs, 3 mths ago

foundation that stays

Can anyone suggest a good foundation that stays on, i always have the trouble of putting on foundation and after only a short time its all rubbed off. Any suggestions of good brands that stay on?

40 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I have to agree, I am not using anything out of the ordinary when it comes to mineral powder foundation but I find it has great staying power as well, my face looks just as good at the end of the day as when I first applied it, I have no drama`s in that area and I have tried a few different one`s now.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I use a good quality mineral makeup (Chocobonaturals) that contains no nasties and doesn`t clog my pores. It lasts all day at least 12 to 14 hours.

Cheers
    BB

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

i agree – revlon colour stay is definitely a good stay put make up.

while i love mineral make up, particiuarly the finish of it, i wouldn`t agree that it is very good at “”staying put””. it tends to wear off very easily i have found.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Wow that is good isn`t it, I am a bit fussy when it comes to foundations and have never has success with really cheap ones, I am pleased with the revlon colourstay and if this is as good mabey I should just bite the bullet and try, so affordable I am so afraid of a cakey looking face, lol.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

BYS cosmetics has just launched new liquid pump foundation, looks similar to Colourstay. I bought it on the weekend and its just as good as Revlon and $9.95!

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I have tried the Chanel myself but the one I tried was too oily for my skin, and your right it is pricey, lol.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

My current favourite foundation is revlon beyond natural skin matching foundation.it really does match your skin exactly, looks great all day and a little goes a long way.I also like the look of the new chanel tinted moisturiser, little bit pricey for me at $79 but im becoming a big fan of chanel makeup

• 14 yrs, 11 mths ago

Lancome photogenic lumessence is a good one. It is long lasting, non-greasy and very natural looking

• 14 yrs, 11 mths ago

I love my L`Oreal Matte Cashmere for a long lasting foundation. It`s thick and kind of moussey so it goes on beautifully, helps disguise large pores and dries to a soft, powder finish that looks great. I`ve seen the signs and ads for the new Revlon Matte makeup and I think the model looks like she`s dipped her head in a bucket of powder, looks chalky and that`s after retouching so I won`t be going there myself.

• 14 yrs, 11 mths ago

I really like Superfit too, unfortunately the sales lady at Clinique gave me the wrong shade so i hardly ever use it, but the coverage is great, it last forever & it`s really thin so it feels like you`re wearing nothing. It`s really good for combo skin too. I`d give it a go elmo, have a play at the counter & then you can get it off strawberrynet for really cheap- that`s what I did ;O)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.