3 mths, 3 wks ago

Forumites’ Favourite Threads

After the 2021 site updates, some threads are difficult to find, & the forum search box is glitchy. Newbies might find this a useful resource, too.

FORUMITES’ FAVOURITE THREADS:
!!!!!!Bargain Alert!!!!!
Competition links
New Product Alert!
Gift with Purchase
Free Samples
BH Trial Team
Beauty Crew Review Crew
Share your monthly empties!
Beauty Products Swap Thread
Trying it on – products in action
Just Blogged We don’t like spam on the forum; but if you have a blog or vlog, post the links here. Many regulars like to follow other members.
Chatting… If there’s no existing thread & it’s not worth creating a new one, post your comment here.

COMMUNITY-TYPE THREADS MANY REGULARS FOLLOW:
•​​ Having A Birthday This Week? We won’t know unless you tell us – no need to specify your age.
•​​ Yayyyy I won a prize It doesn’t matter if it’s on Bh or not, we want to know! We like pics, too!
•​​ WARNING!!! HAUL:D Shopping sprees or online orders – upload pics of your haul & let us all live vicariously!
•​​ What is Annoying you at the moment…??? Get stuff off your chest – someone will pop on to commiserate & you’ll feel better.
•​​ Lift Esteem When the sh** really hits the fan, post here. E.g. battling depression, bereavement, anxiety, job loss &c.
•​​ Avatar (Or Username) Change! This is not a policing thread – you don’t need to “report in” if you feel like a change, but it can reduce confusion. I once had a conversation with a regular who’d changed her username & avatar at the same time & I didn’t even realise I was speaking to someone I “knew”.
•​​ VERY Special Anniversary
•​​ Welcome, Beautiful Babies! Is your family growing? For privacy, do not upload your baby pics.
•​​ Platinum Status Have you applied? Let us know!

SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR SPECIAL-INTEREST THREADS:
What colour are your nails? This is THE thread to post pics of your nails. We especially love fancy nail art!
Hairstyles, Haircuts & HOTD (HOTD stands for hair of the day.) Give us pics! I don’t post my face online, but I’ve posted cropped, back of the head pics on this thread.
Sewing and craft projects ! This is one of my faves. Show off your latest creations: sewing, knitting, crocheting, or other projects.
Reading and book recommendations
Korean makeup & skincare – my experiences and please share yours! The search box lists numerous threads for Korean skincare, but this one is the most used.
JAPANESE makeup and skincare – please share your experiences
All things Bachelor & Australian Survivor
menstrual cups
The Candle Lovers Thread
Best Beauty Subscription Box!
Mecca Beauty Loop
The Ordinary. The brand we need to talk about!

Did I miss any? Let me know!

—————————————————————-

At @Lindylou’s suggestion, I’m adding New Site Questions as there are still so many glitches on the whole site.

REMINDER: Bh Admin does not read every single post on the forum, but they’ve said they’re monitoring every post on that thread; so, if you’ve got questions or complaints that you want Bh to see, post them there.

28 comments 19 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Oh, that sounds nasty @Jatz! I hope you’re feeling better soon!

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Thinking of you Jatz, hope you’re starting to come right.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Great post Misforunate8

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I’m on PC: depending on which browser you use, you can save it to your favourites or bookmarks bar. I’m not sure what to do on a smartphone.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Great tip thanks – I didn’t think of saving it to my favourites.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I also am just on the PC @misfortune so I didn’t think to save it in favourites. I put it to the high temp and being ill all week. I don’t even know if I am coming or going at the moment. I have never been so ill in my life.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

So hoping you start to feel better soon, @Jatz. Sounds like it could take some time to recover. Take care and know we’re thinking of you.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Another way to find a thread is to search for it via the Internet and not through beautyheaven. For example, type in something like “beautyheaven chatting” and you should have the “chatting…” thread appear in your search results.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I’m very keen to know how to bookmark forum pages as well

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

How do you bookmark what @misfortune did?

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Thankyou misfortune, I’m not sure how to bookmark but if we keep this up the top I can recall it😆

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

Thanks Mis8. super helpful. I found this topic in the latest activity and found the thread I wanted straight away.

Fantastic!

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

FANTASTIC! SO PLEASED this eventually got through. Congratulations and high fives in order!! Well done, @Misfortune8.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.