2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Forgot rewards room

Omg how could I forget that and now it’s closed. I was away for 10 days and totally forgot all about it. Oh well more points for next year

12 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I almost missed it this time around as well even though I had reminders in my Outlook calendar. It is absolute mayhem at the moment. I think I was on BH during a break and saw the RR had opened and realised it was on.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Bummer! That must be so disappointing 🙁

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I was so excited because i had so many points saved. I ordered the Manicare Thermal Sonic Cleanser in November and was just told that they are out of stock and my points will be refunded… now the room is closed and i can’t pick something else.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I bought this cleansing device from Chemist Warehouse when it was on sale. I recommend purchasing it if you cannot afford a Foreo as they cleanse with similar results and Manicare is often on sale at both Chemist Warehouse and Priceline.

I have a review for this product but it’s apparently too long for BH – need to spend some time whittling it down.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I forgot too. It is the busiest time of year at work and with 2 girls (one primary school, one high school) i am falling asleep on the couch at 7pm!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

i just realised i missed it too……>.<‘

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

All the more for you to spend next time.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I did that last time as I was new to BH however I have been able to get some amazing products this time – Next one you will be able to splurgeso keep those points going Carrie JK

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I hope you had a great time away, @CarrieJk!

As you say, more points for next year!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Oh dear. I would love to have some time away.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.