14 years, 2 months ago

Favourite Perfume??

Just wondering what everyone’s favourite perfume is? One of mine is Mediterranean, the new perfume by Elizabeth Arden….

879 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 years, 5 months ago

I love all the chanel fragrances, they are worth the expense, my favourite is coco mademoiselle, apart from chanel I love lancome tresor, paris and samsara by guelain

• 4 years, 5 months ago

Haha imareee I do that allllll the time!!
    `Mmmm you smell nice, what is it?` Most girls get it. Some do look at me a bit weirdly but so what? It`s a compliment and I wanna know so I can buy it!

• 4 years, 5 months ago

I once asked a girl what she was wearing, like a creep i am.
    It was from Myer Emporium, a make your own!

A Rich Combination of Spice notes, Sweet Vanilla, Romantic Flowers and almond.

I love Hypnotic Poison by Dior, Hugo Boss Orange, Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely, Si Georgio Armani, Olympea Paco Rabanne, Anna Sui Love By Anna Sui, Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique, Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent.

• 5 years, 2 months ago

Issey Miyake is my everyday perfumes

i do also wear katy perry perfumes they are really nice

• 5 years, 2 months ago

I`ve been using Avon perfumes and some are really amazing g
    Far away gold
    Internal magic

• 5 years, 2 months ago

Lovestruck by Vera Wang.

• 5 years, 2 months ago

I have a few favourites – Issey Miyake, Gucci Rush, Kate Moss Vintage & Angel

Love the sweet, fruity scents!

• 5 years, 2 months ago

I have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many favourites…but in the spirit of this topic, I`ll give a top 5, in no particular order:

1. Chloé (the original one, not the offshoots – overall favourite because she`s versatile)
    2. Calvin Klein – Eternity Aqua (perfect summer scent)
    3. Fresh – Sugar Lychee (can`t get it in Oz, but it`s gorgeous & smells like sweet lemons)
    4. Calvin Klein – Downtown (don`t understand why this gets so much hate on Fragrantica, it`s gorgeous)
    5. DKNY – Be Delicious (apple-y goodness)
  • 5 years, 2 months ago

My favourite is L`IMPERATRICE no.3 from D&G !!!
    But I can`t find it from department stores anymore 🙁

• 5 years, 2 months ago

I am going to answer this honestly, and admit up front that I kind of hate myself for this…

SirFluffyDuck asked me to wear perfume that smells like cake. So I went on Fragrantica and a bunch of other online sources and reviews and wound up buying Fantasy by Britney Spears. And while it was initially for him, I actually really like it!

It is by no means one of my usual scents (while I do like gourmands, I tend to favour those with spicier notes like cinnamon, ginger, or cloves), but it is freakin` delicious and it gets me so many compliments. So while I die a little inside whenever I wear it, I absolutely adore it, and you can have it when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.