2 yrs ago

favourite long lasting fragrance

what are some really nice gourmand perfumes? that are suitable for cooler weather (:

11 comments 9 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I love to wear Mon Paris as it has a lovely light flora scent that can be worn all year round.

• 2 yrs ago

I think you need to go and try them on as every perfume reacts differently to each person and there will be some perfumes you will just love. Try it on and leave for a while and then check if you still love it after it has been on your skin for half an hour or so

• 2 yrs ago

Absolutely, perfume is such a personal thing and reacts differently with each person.

• 2 yrs ago

Second this as perfume is meant to interact with your skin’s chemistry, depending on where you apply it as well.

@JuJu47
      I have Chanel No. 5 – my mother gave it to me years ago – and I cannot stand it.

• 2 yrs ago

Yes exactly -if you can’t stand it it is probably reacting badly to your skin -It is very subtle on mine and people are always asking me what the lovely scent is . There are so many lovely perfumes so definitely take time to find one you love and there will be one that is just you .

• 2 yrs ago

I’m a big fan of Poeme by Lancome. It’s quite a strong fragrance so you don’t need to use much and it lasts all day/night long.

• 2 yrs ago

I like Dolce and Gabanna The One.

• 2 yrs ago

My favourite perfume of all time is Mon Paris. I constantly get comments while wearing it. Perfect for both Summer and Winter.

• 2 yrs ago

I am really loving the Ellis Brooklyn EDP perfumes. So far I have tried Fawn and Sci Fi. I love that the fragrances are a little different from the norm and really interesting. They are EDP and so they are long lasting. I also love that you can get them in 10ml spray which are perfect for your handbag and travel. If you can get to a Mecca – go try some out. And they never go stale like big bottles sometimes do when you have a few of them.

• Ohhhh,me too.If you like those two Ellis Brooklyn scents,you will love “Salt”.I got it a while ago,and it truly is “summer in a bottle” (coconut is a strong note within it,but tiare is also there in full bloom…i love both those notes).It lasts for a long time on the skin,and just feels like “home” to me.

• 2 yrs ago

I love Chanel No5 – or Beautiful

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.