6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Farewell beauties (and welcome Eloise!)

Hi beauties,

just wanted to jump in here as I have some news! Sadly, it’s time for me to say goodbye – after almost 3 and a half years working with the bh content team, I am moving on to pursue a new writing role in the corporate world (eek!).

While I’m excited for what lies ahead, It goes without saying that I am also very sad to be leaving. I’ve been extremely lucky to have been a part of this wonderful community and have loved getting to know you all – in person at events, in the forum and over email! Of course, I still plan on checking in from time to time… 🙂

The good news is, we have a new Content Assistant joining the ranks! Her name is Eloise, she’s been with us for a week today and I have no doubt you’re all going to LOVE her as much as we do! I’ll leave it to Eloise to jump in here and tell you all a bit about herself.

Farewell beauties!

xx

62 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Bye Beth!!!! sad to see you go!!! i loved chatting to you at every BH event 🙁

welcome Eloise excited to see what you bring to the table!!!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

and a big welcome to Ellie! Looking forward to seeing many engaging content coming out on BH in the near future .

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

All the best Beth in the big Corporate World. I’m sure you will shine with the great work you do where ever you go!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thanks so much for the welcome welcome everyone! I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun! 🙂 xx

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Congratulations on your new adventure, Beth! Wishing you lots of luck and confidence. You’ve always been a reassuring and inspiring face on the BH site, whether in the forums or in your videos! Sad to see you go!

A big welcome to Ellie! Looking forward to your fragrance content!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Beth, congratulations on your new direction career-wise. I hope that you will be happy and fulfilled in your new job. Also, welcome to Eloise!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

so good to be here hello guys!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

thank you Beth, my bearer of good news ! May you have a great career ahead of you.

@Ellie
    hope you love BH and never leave!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Awww sad to hear this Beth. Will miss you . Loved your cute vibe.
    Wishing u great success I your future.

Welcome Ellie.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Best wishes, Beth! Good luck!!

Welcome, Eloise :).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.