14 yrs, 6 mths ago

False eyelash glue

What’s the best rang of glue? I would never use the ones that come in the pack they never last
melissa5929
XXXXXXXX

56 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

As you can tell DUO is a popular must but i have also found that 1000 hour eyelash glue (around $10 available at K-Mart) is fantastic. Wore it on the night out for 6-7 hours danced which obviously means a bit of sweat, wind, showery rains you name it baby it lasted and didn`t move a single bit. And it dried up very clear (was wearing black eyeshadow so it would have been super obvious if it didn`t dry up clear) and i think 1000 hour eyelash glue is cheaper then DUO which is $15

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

As you can tell DUO is a popular must but i have also found that 1000 hour eyelash glue (around $10 available at K-Mart) is fantastic. Wore it on the night out for 6-7 hours danced which obviously means a bit of sweat, wind, showery rains you name it baby it lasted and didn`t move a single bit. And it dried up very clear (was wearing black eyeshadow so it would have been super obvious if it didn`t dry up clear) and i think 1000 hour eyelash glue is cheaper then DUO which is $15

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hairhouse warehouse sell a glass tube of clear eyelash glue – works a treat and lasts for AGES! It`s about $8

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hairhouse warehouse sell a glass tube of clear eyelash glue – works a treat and lasts for AGES! It`s about $8

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yep i love DUO glue from MAC cosmetics stockists. It`s not that expensive because the tube is quite large and it lasts for ages!
    Ít`s good quality and doesn`t irritate my sensitive eyes.
    I use it for lashes when im performing on stage and while dancing under harsh stage lights my lashes stay on even when im hot and sweaty. Even dramatic heavy lashes stay on with DUO.
    Like other people said, definitely don`t trust the cheap glue that comes with many false lashes, they`re never as good as a quality glue.

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yep i love DUO glue from MAC cosmetics stockists. It`s not that expensive because the tube is quite large and it lasts for ages!
    Ít`s good quality and doesn`t irritate my sensitive eyes.
    I use it for lashes when im performing on stage and while dancing under harsh stage lights my lashes stay on even when im hot and sweaty. Even dramatic heavy lashes stay on with DUO.
    Like other people said, definitely don`t trust the cheap glue that comes with many false lashes, they`re never as good as a quality glue.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.