16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Fake tan removal

Does anyone know of any good products to remove fake tan besides exfoliating? I know ModelCo has one.

28 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Wow look at all these old threads from 2007 hehe, funny reading them again now, lol I have grown so much in the past four years 😉

• Bronze
    12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hi did your product ever make it to the stores? if so what is it called?

Being a Dad of two daughters, their mother and I watch with amusement the weekend warrior fake tan episodes. Quite by accident I applied a product to my daughter`s hands my company has developed for another industry & purpose. This occured because my daughter had asked for `windex` for the removal of tan from her hands & I was horrified, even more so when told her girlfriends also use `jiff type` products.
    Our product took the tan off within 15 seconds and removed 12 hour old tan in less than 30 seconds- no scrubbing.
    There is no alcohol, soap, stringents, ammonia, colouring, solvents. Non-toxic, non-allergenic and completely Environmentally Safe. There has now been incredible trials done by a fake tan manufacturer and we trust they may release it through their outlets by Spring / Summer 08. I trust we can put the dangers of caustic cleaners to rest.

• 13 yrs ago

A bar of Dove exfoliating soap works AMAZING for those damn fake tan hands if you dont want to use gloves 🙂

• 13 yrs, 6 mths ago

The other one the same is called TanOff, think they are much the same, lol http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/brands/1593-Tan-Off-

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 6 mths ago

Does anyone know of any good products to remove fake tan besides exfoliating? I know ModelCo has one.

Try this new cloth its called tanGO it works really well and it has no chemicals in it. I found it online http://www.tangocloth.com good luck!

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Toothpaste is another great way of getting rid of fake tan/streaks. I`m not sure about all-over body use, I`ve never tried that, but for discolouration on hands/elbows/feet/knees it does the trick!

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Being a Dad of two daughters, their mother and I watch with amusement the weekend warrior fake tan episodes. Quite by accident I applied a product to my daughter`s hands my company has developed for another industry & purpose. This occured because my daughter had asked for `windex` for the removal of tan from her hands & I was horrified, even more so when told her girlfriends also use `jiff type` products.
    Our product took the tan off within 15 seconds and removed 12 hour old tan in less than 30 seconds- no scrubbing.
    There is no alcohol, soap, stringents, ammonia, colouring, solvents. Non-toxic, non-allergenic and completely Environmentally Safe. There has now been incredible trials done by a fake tan manufacturer and we trust they may release it through their outlets by Spring / Summer 08. I trust we can put the dangers of caustic cleaners to rest.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

You can get a lot of tan removal products, I think Modellista has one. If you have a look around priceline and/or ask the staff what range they have you should find plenty.
    If you`re looking for a no-cost tan removal all I do is exfoliate with a scrub and loofa often until it fades. It doesnt take too long, doesnt cost anything. Make sure you heavily moisturize.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Lemon juice, a salt scrub and exfoliating gloves all work wonders! make sure you use a body lotion afterwards as this can really dry out your skin especially in winter.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Garnier Sugar Scrub, a warm bath and an exfoliating mitt should do the trick, I do this the night before I want to re-do my fake tan and it gets rid of the traces of my manky old one pretty easily. If I still have faint patches left, I just mitt and scrub again in the shower the following morning.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.