1 month ago

Face perspiration and make up

I am in my seventies and struggling with my face perspiring so much in summer that I have any make up applied just spoiling. Any tips on what I can do. My sons wedding is coming up – although twice cancelled by COVID.

7 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

I am nearly in my mid 60s and I love the Covergirl Outlast Extreme Wear 3 in 1 foundation. I live in Qld and the humidity is really hard when it comes to wearing make-up but I have found this fabulous as it is a primer, concealer and foundation and it just simply works. It covers imperfections really well also.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Try nude by nature make up sets which contain a primer, mineral powder foundation and a setting spray.Some are currently half price at Chemist Warehouse.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I have the same issue. I haven’t got it down to a tee, but the best solutions I’ve found so far are:

– a good primer underneath
    -matte foundation
    -matte setting spray/or face powder

When I’ve got desperate, I’ve also used Bioderma Sebium Mat Control Mattifying Moisturiser underneath foundation and I found it to be quite good.

best of luck!

• 4 wks ago

I’m all about using a matt primer under makeup paired with a matte tinted moisturiser/BB or cc cream and finish with setting spray. Don’t forget waterproof mascara/ eyeliner and a Matt lip or glossy tint. Gorgeous!

• 4 wks ago

Setting powder.

Tints last longer.

• 4 wks, 1 day ago

I use a toner prior to using make up and don’t use a creamy make up as that melts in the heat . Less is more in this case ans most of all enjoy the wedding

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.