15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Face Food!

Hey princesses!
have you got irritated skin cause of the heat or air con in these hot conditions?
TRY THIS!
– one teabag of green tea (any green tea – jasmin or japanese)
– cut open the teabag and pour half of the contents into a small bowl
– add 3 small drops of water
– add 4 teaspoons of honey (if ur allergic to honey i wouldnt suggest this)
– use ur finger and stir around
– put on ur face and let it stick and sink on ur face for 10-15mins

now the trick ladies is to rub it around with damp hands, like ur ‘exfoliating’ with the tea grains!
wash off with clean water!
you should have glowing skin and reduced pores!

try it and let me know if it works on you!! ENJOY !!!

648 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

awh thats pretty crap!! thank god its not like that here!! i dont think people would appreciate me having a hyper bub with me while they are havin their waxin done lol!!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

awh thats pretty crap!! thank god its not like that here!! i dont think people would appreciate me having a hyper bub with me while they are havin their waxin done lol!!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

We have not got a daycare around here that takes infants, they have to be 15 months old first.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

We have not got a daycare around here that takes infants, they have to be 15 months old first.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

definatly , but its so good for them there callum loves it, but then the poor fella probly doesnt know any diffrent hes been there since he was 4months!! But we dont know anyone with kids so its good he gets to make some friends there.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

definatly , but its so good for them there callum loves it, but then the poor fella probly doesnt know any diffrent hes been there since he was 4months!! But we dont know anyone with kids so its good he gets to make some friends there.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.