16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Editing Reviews

I just like to say, I wish we had the option of editing the reviews we make, like adding extra comments. Just like we can edit our posts in the forums.

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs ago

Does anyone know if there is a dedicated thread or process to raise this issue with bh it would be great if they could look into changing this so we can edit reviews.

Another idea is that if we need to edit reviews we have to justify or provide a reason why eg fix spelling/grammar or change mind about product? This might be a good way for bh to keep track of any changes

• 12 yrs ago

Yes this is a great idea! Not just for errors in the review

Sometimes I just change my mind about a product and I feel bad that other people are reading a dated review

• 12 yrs ago

Yes there really really needs to be an edit function – twice now I have had a different amount of stars than I chose show up in the review – very annoying to see 5 stars for a rubbish product and 1 star for a fav!

I think you will find that the rating you are seeing from your own `My Reviews”” page is just the average rating not the rating you gave the product. If you go and click on the actual product and then the reviews you will find your review with the rating you gave it 🙂

OHHH, I was wondering why a product I reviewed had 4 stars instead of the 2 i gave! and i distinctly remember changing it to 2 stars. Thanks!

• 12 yrs ago

I agree, also just to fix little grammatical errors that I made.

• 12 yrs, 1 mth ago

I wish I could edit them too.

• 12 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree I would like to clean up some of my older reviews a few typos ect. I write my reviews in word then copy and paste into bh..until recently I only had open office which is shocking for spellcheck

• 12 yrs, 11 mths ago

Yes there really really needs to be an edit function – twice now I have had a different amount of stars than I chose show up in the review – very annoying to see 5 stars for a rubbish product and 1 star for a fav!

I think you will find that the rating you are seeing from your own `My Reviews”” page is just the average rating not the rating you gave the product. If you go and click on the actual product and then the reviews you will find your review with the rating you gave it 🙂

• 12 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yeah sometimes I forget to write something then I remem ber when I post it

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I dont need the extra points, it was just a suggestion, so we could elaborate on a comment that we thought of later.
    (I often get interrupted by demanding children and then loose all train of thought where I was at…ahh aggh)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.