3 mths, 4 wks ago

Dyson Airwrap

I am thinking of purchasing the Dyson Airwrap. What are your honest thoughts on it? And is there anywhere that you can get them on sale or a particular time of year they are on sale?

12 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

Got it yesterday and LOVE it. My hair is so much smoother after using it

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

I went ahead and bought it today in the original version (not the long barrels). Then I will purchase the long barrels when they come back in stock. I will update everyone on how good it is or not. I hope it is good for the price it cost. I couldn’t get any discounts on it.

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

Sorry didn’t see this earlier. Yes I was talking about the hair styled. I almost bought it today but think I will wait for the one with the long barrels to come back in stock

• 3 mths, 4 wks ago

I have seen them advertised and they look amazing -How do they affect power usuage ?

• 3 mths, 4 wks ago

I now own 2 and love them, we also have air con as well but often just use the the dyson. We have one in the lounge and one in my computer room. So shop around I am sure one of the shops will have them on special. Good luck.

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

🙂 I think Mumofbeauty is talking about a Dyson hairstyling tool Shaper. I’m curious about their hair products too.

But I’m also glad you commented about the fans. I’ve often wondered if they are worth the investment … I have curious cats who keep trying to play with my regular fan and I generally keep it turned off unless I’m really melting as a result. It would be nice to be able to keep a little cooler without worrying about the cats. I’m going to keep my eye out for specials.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.