1 mth ago

DNA Repair Enzymes In Skincare

Hi Beauties,

I’ve just purchased Priori DNA fx221 Recovery Serum to use as an adjunct to my current Melasma/PIH skincare regimen.

According researchers and dermatologists, the enzymes can potentially reverse photoaging by up to 30% and one of the enzymes works upon exposure to UV light.

Skin has a circadian rhythm and as such, DNA repair skincare is best applied in the evening.

Do any of you use skincare containing these enzymes and if so, what’s your experience with using them?

Thanks!

😚

10 comments 8 voices

Replies

• ray_jayPlatinumRay_jay
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    2 wks, 6 days ago

i have used the osmosis one. only because the vitamin c contains this.

asap skincare and meostetic have ones too

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

Any skincare that claims to “repair” DNA damage is BS.

• CrystaltippsPlatinumCrystaltipps
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    3 wks, 1 day ago

Never heard of this product before. Interested to find out more. Where did you purchase from?

• 3 wks, 4 days ago

Interesting, very interesting! I have not heard of DNA repair enzymes in skincare! certainly something to look into!

• 1 mth ago

You sound like you have done your homework on this -Good to know what you feel after using

• ASPlatinumAS
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth ago

Does this contain Ibedenone as an ingredient?

• 1 mth ago

@AS, it doesn’t contain any Idebenone but I think some of the Elizabeth Arden Prévage products contain it.

• ASPlatinumAS
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    1 mth ago

Curious! Just reading about the genotoxicity of titanium dioxide additive. Gone are the days we didnt think about the effects on DNA of skincare. Having had serious long term sunlight allergy in the past, I’m still cautious with excessive citrus oils in skincare. I’d like to know what else may be causing long term changes. AHAs are another risk.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.